Home

TheSinner.net

Hiking partner

If you're looking for a relationship, some fun or just some new friends, why not try here? One ad per thread. Reply privately if the ad requests it, and no excessive making fun of people.

Hiking partner

Postby El on Wed May 12, 2010 9:08 pm

Hey,
I'm looking for someone to go hiking with on a regular basis. I realise there are walking and mountaineering clubs in St Andrews, but I don't like the idea of hiking in a large group. Does anyone fancy joining me?
El

Re: Hiking partner

Postby StAUMC on Sun May 16, 2010 3:21 pm

Just for the record, the mountaineering club usually splits into small groups (2-5 people) when out walking. It is very rare for us to go out in a big mob.

Bit late in the year to join now though, as we've finished doing trips this year.

You could try asking on the staumc forums (when they get fixed...) to see if there's anyone left in town after the exams.
StAUMC

Postby Slicedbread on Sun May 16, 2010 8:50 pm

I'd be keen. Do you have any preference in trails? Also do you have access to a car by chance? Makes things a lot easier
Are you staying over the summer?

Give me a shout ktm8
Slicedbread

Postby RuRiccio on Wed May 19, 2010 4:35 pm

Slicedbread wrote:Also do you have access to a car by chance?

Does that not defeat the purpose?
RuRiccio

Postby Tlomiew on Wed May 19, 2010 11:08 pm

Decent walks are not always in walking distance.
In this world there is a pie
A pie where topics go to die
And when they die they leave this place
The twisted world of the human race
Tlomiew

Postby Guestt1 on Fri May 21, 2010 5:29 pm

Hey!
I'm here for the summer, and I'd be interested. Even if it's hiking to Crail or Anstruther or getting the bus to Tentsmuir/Elie ...
Guestt1

Postby El on Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:25 am

Guestt1 wrote:Hey!
I'm here for the summer, and I'd be interested. Even if it's hiking to Crail or Anstruther or getting the bus to Tentsmuir/Elie ...

Sorry for the delay in replying. Drop me an e-mail if you're still interested ew60
El

Return to The Personal Ads Board