Home

TheSinner.net

Summer running

If you're looking for a relationship, some fun or just some new friends, why not try here? One ad per thread. Reply privately if the ad requests it, and no excessive making fun of people.

Summer running

Postby Guest on Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:19 am

Hi,

Its rather quiet in St A's at the moment and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in meeting up for the odd run over the summer period. I was thinking perhaps maybe once or twice a week (evenings or weekends) and preferably getting out into the surrounding countryside for runs of 6+miles or so (its hard to get anywhere decent if you dont go as far as this). I know the area fairly well so if you're interested in learning some new routes or just fancy a bit of running company, just give me a shout!

Cheers!

Re: Summer running

Postby jollytiddlywink on Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:54 pm

Hello!
I, too, am finding it a bit quiet in this town over the summer, and I'm happy to have (and be) company for a run. I run daily (not always at very social times!), and am happy to join you for longer runs either during the week or on the weekend, as suits.
Reply back on here or email me, or better yet, do both. I can be forgetful checking my mail sometimes!
jollytiddlywinker@googlemail.com
jollytiddlywink

Postby pbmineral on Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:34 pm

Hello all
Feel free to contact me at this adress if you're interested
pierreboulens@hotmail.fr

Cheers

Pierre
pbmineral

Postby lg423 on Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:23 pm