Home

TheSinner.net

Girl seeks guy or girl for fun

If you're looking for a relationship, some fun or just some new friends, why not try here? One ad per thread. Reply privately if the ad requests it, and no excessive making fun of people.

Girl seeks guy or girl for fun

Postby Guest on Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:48 pm

I'm a bi female who enjoys sex, looking for someone of either gender to share it with, including but not necessarily limited to a one-time thing. I'm not looking for a relationship, committment or exclusivity. I do, however, see sex as very much a shared activity: I like to be respectful, responsible and considerate, and anyone I'm with, I want to be with, not just because they happen to be there. I'm open to most things, but I expect my boundaries to be respected, and I respect my partner's boundaries. I'm comfortable in myself and communicating what I want, and I appreciate the same in a partner.

I'm very anti cheating or deception, so absolutely nobody who's attached, please. If you'd like discretion for any other reason, certainly.

Attractiveness is very subjective, but I tend to get a fair amount of attention when I go out. I have a decent number of brain cells and vaguely intelligent opinions about a range of topics, if that matters to you - it doesn't have to.

I'm not stating any specific requirements I'm looking for, because I find that quite different people appeal to me in different ways, and I like to enjoy that rather than stick to any "type". So if you're interested, email me, and we can take it from there. braeburnapples[at]hotmail.co.uk

Re: Girl seeks guy or girl for fun

Postby beeny on Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:27 am

"and anyone I'm with, I want to be with, not just because they happen to be there"

So posting on a pretty impersonal ad board for anyone who'll apply...? The old-fashioned 'meeting people out' not worked for you...?
'But what do I know? I'm a bear; I suck the heads off fish.'
beeny

Postby Original poster on Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:35 pm

It's worked plenty well, thanks. It's just I also like to meet people out purely to be friends with, and sometimes it's good to separate the two things. It's hard to do both well at the same time; I'd rather do one well and find another way to the other than do both poorly.

And I meant, my thoughts are, "do I want to sleep with this person" rather than "another human who'll have sex with me, oh, I'll take that, then".
Original poster

Postby guest on Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:45 am

if only i were confident enough to email you :(

shame i'm graduating on friday.

Postby Original poster on Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:31 pm

To E, who sent me a message on the 20th: I replied, but your email account seemed not to accept it.
Original poster

Postby Guest on Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:23 am

check again...

Postby Guest on Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:02 am

Is this still around?

Postby Guest on Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:21 pm

Original poster wrote:It's worked plenty well, thanks. It's just I also like to meet people out purely to be friends with, and sometimes it's good to separate the two things. It's hard to do both well at the same time; I'd rather do one well and find another way to the other than do both poorly.

And I meant, my thoughts are, "do I want to sleep with this person" rather than "another human who'll have sex with me, oh, I'll take that, then".

sands_to_the_sunset@hotmail.com

Who are you?

Return to The Personal Ads Board