Home

TheSinner.net

A man, preferably nice

If you're looking for a relationship, some fun or just some new friends, why not try here? One ad per thread. Reply privately if the ad requests it, and no excessive making fun of people.

A man, preferably nice

Postby AloneOnAFridayNight on Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:37 pm

So here I am alone after being out at the pub on a Friday night.

Is there anyone is St Andrews who is a man, looking for a woman, single and who is older than 24?

And if so, where are they hiding? Reveal yourself! Not in the naked sense. Although maybe...
AloneOnAFridayNight
 

Re: A man, preferably nice

Postby Guest on Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:10 pm

AloneOnAFridayNight wrote:So here I am alone after being out at the pub on a Friday night.

Is there anyone is St Andrews who is a man, looking for a woman, single and who is older than 24?

And if so, where are they hiding? Reveal yourself! Not in the naked sense. Although maybe...



God you have no idea.
This place is a desert for company and...revelations...

Nights are cold, no?
Guest
 

Re: A man, preferably nice

Postby Al on Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:55 pm

Guest wrote:God you have no idea.
This place is a desert for company and...revelations...

Nights are cold, no?


Still, the drugs seem plentiful.
Al
 
Posts: 3992
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Re: A man, preferably nice

Postby AloneOnAFridayNight on Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:28 pm

Guest wrote:God you have no idea.
This place is a desert for company and...revelations...

Nights are cold, no?


Yes, although in the cold light of a rainy day I hold out hope that there are some male humans out there somewhere... And that I will find them. Without the drugs!
AloneOnAFridayNight
 

Re: A man, preferably nice

Postby sudrolai on Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:16 pm

AloneOnAFridayNight wrote: Yes, although in the cold light of a rainy day I hold out hope that there are some male humans out there somewhere... And that I will find them. Without the drugs!


Indeed, there are... ;)
sudrolai
 

Re: A man, preferably nice

Postby AloneOnAFridayNight on Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:43 pm

sudrolai wrote:
AloneOnAFridayNight wrote: Yes, although in the cold light of a rainy day I hold out hope that there are some male humans out there somewhere... And that I will find them. Without the drugs!


Indeed, there are... ;)


Lol. As per original post - they must be hiding!
AloneOnAFridayNight
 

Re: A man, preferably nice

Postby Seal on Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:39 pm

AloneOnAFridayNight wrote:
sudrolai wrote:
AloneOnAFridayNight wrote: Yes, although in the cold light of a rainy day I hold out hope that there are some male humans out there somewhere... And that I will find them. Without the drugs!


Indeed, there are... ;)


Lol. As per original post - they must be hiding!


You don't want a nice man. What you really want is someone confident, exciting and full of surprises! Nice men are boring and predictable.
Seal
 

Re: A man, preferably nice

Postby sudrolai on Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:16 pm

AloneOnAFridayNight wrote:Lol. As per original post - they must be hiding!


A lot of them agree, the others are actually tiny frogs waiting for a decent princess.
sudrolai
 

Re: A man, preferably nice

Postby AloneOnAFridayNight on Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:05 pm

Seal wrote:You don't want a nice man. What you really want is someone confident, exciting and full of surprises! Nice men are boring and predictable.


Maybe, depends on your definition of nice. I guess for me nice doesn't have to cover many bases, just be cheerful, able to make a joke or two, and enjoy doing new things.

So they can be nice and confident, exciting and full of surprises!


sudrolai wrote:A lot of them agree, the others are actually tiny frogs waiting for a decent princess.


As I said hiding... ;) And one thing I have learnt is that you don't get too far by waiting... :D It has to be go out, do what you enjoy and that makes you happy, and in doing that people become attracted to your energy. I could be an agony aunt.
AloneOnAFridayNight
 

Re: A man, preferably nice

Postby Seal on Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:19 pm

You don't get anywhere by waiting which incidentally ties into the confidence thing. I see it's Friday night again. Time to take your agony aunt advice and put it into practice in the field!
Seal
 

Re: A man, preferably nice

Postby sudrolai on Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:14 am

AloneOnAFridayNight wrote: As I said hiding... ;) And one thing I have learnt is that you don't get too far by waiting... :D It has to be go out, do what you enjoy and that makes you happy, and in doing that people become attracted to your energy. I could be an agony aunt.


Waiting is not hiding. A tiny frog could spend months jumping along a short distance. Despite this, a tiny frog waiting for a princess does its best to arrive as far as possible. You know, it's not only because these frogs are tiny that people are not able to see them...
sudrolai
 

Re: A man, preferably nice

Postby Guest on Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:38 pm

How many tiny frogs are you willing to kiss before one turns into a prince?
Guest
 

Re: A man, preferably nice

Postby AloneOnAFridayNight on Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:21 pm

Frogs or princes... In my experience people may also start off as princes and turn into frogs, may begin as a frog and stay as a frog, or always be a prince with a liking for swimming in murky ponds...

If I had set out thinking that someone was a frog I don't know how long I would wait for them to turn into a prince. But then I rarely come across people that I think are frogs. What is a frog? And why the assumption that there is a princess - maybe she's a frog-ette also.

This is getting confusing.
AloneOnAFridayNight
 

Re: A man, preferably nice

Postby ictoant on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:19 pm

I'm male and older than 24, and I wouldn't mind meeting a woman. If you want to leave your email address I'll get in touch.

On the question of nice or not, I wouldn't say it was for me to judge.
ictoant
 

Re: A man, preferably nice

Postby AloneOnAFridayNight on Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:24 pm

If anyone would like to have a little chat with me, away from the forum, send me an email at aloneonafridaynight@hotmail.co.uk.
AloneOnAFridayNight
 

Re: A man, preferably nice

Postby Dante on Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:59 pm

I'm a hot young South European guy. I'm 25 and very experienced... don't be afraid to send me an e-mail if you want to learn more about sex... I give lessons... You won't be charge for the session, if your body is acceptable, if you are hot and yeah, I mean, afterall I want to share my experience. But I also like talking and have tea with girls... perhaps after the 'lesson'.
Dante
Dante
 

Re: A man, preferably nice

Postby Beatrice on Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:52 pm

Yuck
Beatrice
 

Re: A man, preferably nice

Postby Purgatorio on Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:56 am

I also like 'have tea with girls'. I'm a young* North Briton who is 25 and very experienced... about tea. If you want to learn more about tea... I brew tea. You won't be charged for the tea. I shan't tease you with aromatic herbal blends I'll massage your senses with a full bodied assam blend and do things with ginger and honey which make you say 'mmmm... what is that? Is that nutmeg?' And I'll say 'no, it's ginger. Nutmeg tastes totally different. I'm surprised you got the two mixed up'. Finally we shall share the very tea drinking experience itself (afterall, I want to share my tea). What happens is that you have a straw, and I have a straw, and my straw reaches acrooooooooooss** the room and into your tea; I drink your tea! Which is also my tea. Your tea and my tea are one. It's... it's all very Buddhist.

*According to Railcard standards. May be eligible for 'wise elder' status in certain tribes.

**It is, of course, what you do with it that counts. And I drink your tea with it.
Purgatorio
 

Re: A man, preferably nice

Postby bored on Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:46 pm

It is impossible to meet a nice man here. I am looking for someone to date then hopefully it will lead somewhere. PhD takes up all my time and when I do go out the men of this town never approach me! I am old fashioned in that I want to be approached not do the approaching. Where are all the nice men????
bored
 

Re: A man, preferably nice

Postby ONeill on Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:53 pm

bored wrote:It is impossible to meet a nice man here. I am looking for someone to date then hopefully it will lead somewhere. PhD takes up all my time and when I do go out the men of this town never approach me! I am old fashioned in that I want to be approached not do the approaching. Where are all the nice men????


It's quite possible that you don't stand out from the crowd. However, instead of sounding unattractive and complaining about your lack of offers, try altering your approach and display some attractive qualities that would make me want to invest a little time and show some interest in you.

If your PHD takes up all your time, then how are you planning on fitting in dating and having a relationship? Sounds to me like you are looking for one of those 'too nice' types that will come running when it fits into your schedule. Funnily enough, that's exactly the type of man most girls don't want.
ONeill
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:25 am

Next

Return to The Personal Ads Board

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron