Home

TheSinner.net

26 year old guy looking for girl

If you're looking for a relationship, some fun or just some new friends, why not try here? One ad per thread. Reply privately if the ad requests it, and no excessive making fun of people.

Re: 26 year old guy looking for girl

Postby runagainstthewind on Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:01 pm

I'm not entirely sure how a herd of multicoloured elephants rampaging down Market Street would best demonstrate my sense of humour in a positive light but I do see the fun factor in that suggestion. With thinking like that you might yet make a good friend. Now if only that circus was still in town...

Chalk sounds a little bit unadventurous. I had the impression a classy lady like yourself would desire more.
runagainstthewind

Postby runwiththewind on Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:47 pm

I think it depends what you do with the chalk as to how adventurous it is..
But yes, something more daring would be preferable. A banner from the top of sallys bell tower perhaps..?

Interesting, what would you do with an entire circus at your disposal?
And if elephants arent your thing do you recon a giraffe would fit under the west port arch?

Oh, appologies to the poor lonely scientist whos thread we have hijacked...
I hope you found your fresher :P
runwiththewind

Postby runagainstthewind on Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:28 pm

I find chalk to be overly messy. You can't draw on yourself with chalk yet somehow you end up covered in the stuff in an always non fun way after using it. There's something bizarre about that.

What can you really do with a circus? The ones I have been to are mostly filled with speciality acts that are skilled er...professions? eg. Trapeze artists, fire breathers, gymnasts etc. Not so much fun to be had for those of us who don't swallow swords or bend in funny ways. I do however think it would be rather interesting to try sticking a lion in the cannon and firing it. Mix things up a little bit, create a few surprises by combining acts to create more amusing new ones.

I can't say I've ever taken a giraffe out for a walk in all fairness. Do you think you'd saddle up and ride it like a horse or just stick an oversized dog leash around it's neck and usher it along? The former method may pose tricky in getting it under the West Port Arch but I think the latter method could do it.

Oh, you aren't going to be that poor scientist guy's fresher girl then? That's such a shame. He might have been a bit interesting and think of all the fun you could be missing out on!
runagainstthewind

Postby runwiththewind on Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:45 am

"you cant draw on yourself with chalk"...is this a ussual requirement for liking a substance? Im dissapointed that you object to getting messy...

Im not sure where i stand on firing lions out of cannons, i imagine they are fairly flamnable and i dont think burning feline is really suitable for a child audience..

Hmmm, i would steer a giraffe like an ostrich, by pulling its neck one way or another, so in order to be high enough up to have control i think you would have to stand on its shoulders, maybe a windsurf like harness would be a suitable form of atachment.

Well apart from not being the desired fresher, no offence to our scientist friend but if thats the best way he had of describing himself i wouldnt hold out much hope for a funfilled exciting time!
runwiththewind

Postby runagainstthewind on Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:45 pm

I don't object one bit to getting wet or dirty in order to have some fun. There's nothing better than rolling around in the mud chasing after a ball or not as the case may be. Even more fun if you happen to be wearing white or some light colour that isn't going to hide the dirt and will challenge your washing machine to get clean.

Not a requirement at all. I just feel that given that the primary purpose of chalk in most cases is to draw/write with it then it would have been courteous of the chalk to permit you to scribble on yourself intentionally as opposed to just make a mess as a side effect.

But you'd quite happily permit a man to be fired from that cannon in front of children?! I'm sure people are just as likely to go up in flames as a big cat. If you are overly concerned we can put the cat in a fireproof costume and make it wear a helmet.

Giraffe surfing. That's certainly creative. I like that.

Ah, you don't meet the desired criteria. I guess you are too old or too wise for our scientist. If only you weren't so 'classy' I could have invited you along to an exciting evening of getting messy and having fun. Shame.
runagainstthewind

Postby runwiththewind on Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:45 am

Hahaha damb my classiness!! Always it gets in the way :laugh:

i quite like that about chalk, it makes it a little stubborn and leaves you looking like a rainbow and feeling like a grubby toddler. Both good things in my world!
Im just thinking of all that fur, i have yet to meet a man with quite as much hair as the Fro on a male lion, so i just think while the man would smoulder slowly and inconspicuosly, the lion would go FOOM! and explode violently into a glowing ball of flames. Which spectacular or not may possibly give kids bad dreams... No?

And dont worry, i know all about mud and how to challenge washing machines :D
runwiththewind

Postby runagainstthewind on Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:56 pm

I have images of you sitting on the floor clapping your hands together making nice little clouds of chalk with a hugely pleased look on your face.

Have you ever been to a circus? If the clowns aren't enough to give kids nightmares then there are plenty of other acts that will such as sword swallowers, fire breathers and elastic men who manage to dislocate their bodies through tennis racquets etc. The whole experience tends to be a bad advert for children really and that's before the animal cruelty.

Excellent news. I'll not bother with Daz and their dubious 'whiter than white' slogan from now on. Instead, I'll just pop round yours and you can use you vast experience to give me a demonstration on how it's done.

Friday at last and it's time to go out...
runagainstthewind

Postby Hennessy on Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:22 pm

Well it's a good thing you two are so socially inept you can't even manage to do more than duet nonsense on a near-abandoned message board. I was worried there the sinner's personal board might be heading for an actual success story, which might well cause any number of universe-ending scenarios
The Sinner.
"Apologies in advance for pedantry."
Hennessy

Postby runwiththewind on Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:55 pm

Cheers Hennessy, sadly in this case you are slightly mislead to be thinking im in the last socially inept. Bored maybe..

Hehe thats a pretty fair description :P
I dont remember being scared, it was rather "Wow! i wanna be able to do that". I think it was the trapeze artists i thought were the most amazing. but then i never saw anyone dislocating themselves with tennis raquets!?

Oh i can give you a demonstration of how its done aaaanytime you like.. <_<
runwiththewind

Postby runagainstthewind on Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:43 pm

So, when you are bored you drop by here for a little 'fun'. I could take that as an insult that I'm a last resort or a compliment that you find me a cure for your boredom.

When I went as a kid my grandfather go to do the "Wow! I wanna be able to do that" part as they picked him out from the crowd and dressed him as a clown. Such a shame you never saw the delights of the amazing 'double-jointed' man squeezing his body through a tennis racket. Horrific viewing really.

Excellent, my schedule has a free slot on...hmmm...Friday but it might have to be a quick demonstration as it's the start of the weekend and I wouldn't want to miss an opportunity to improve on my 'inept' social skills. :P
runagainstthewind

Postby runwiththewind on Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:10 pm

Id take it as a compliment..
Haha i love getting picked on at shows and things. Makes them so much more fun. But i really cant imagine this whole tennis raquet thing, unless he had an unusualy small head.
wow, you have a schedule! As long as you dont have a little book you carry around to check where youre meant to be at any time and when you can fit people in.
And youre in luck as im actually about on friday, so you can get that demonstration if you want it...
...unless of course you really need practise sociallising :laugh:
runwiththewind

Postby runagainstthewind on Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:08 pm

I'll think about it.

I guess it's like a bonus if you go to a show and manage to wrangle your way into participation. Once you've paid your money, get a little extra and steal a bit of the spotlight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8zcmOO_TXk should be amusing evidence enough for the non-believers. Must be a killer on the nose...

Sorry to disappoint you but I don't have the little book that would make me look like some sort of overly obsessive punctual type.

Wow, look at that. A matching date slot at the first attempt. I'll make sure to have a roll around in the mud to get as messy as possible before dropping by. I really wouldn't want to make things too easy for you...

Ah, your sense of humour kicks in. You should come along and I'll give you a free of charge demonstration of my finely honed social skills in the field.
runagainstthewind

Postby runwiththewind on Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:27 am

That was almost as horrific as seeing the rugby guys get naked last night *shudders* |guess i have to believe you now!

Oh please do, i like a challenge! And anything less wouldnt let me show off my superb talents too the full :P

Wow! A free of charge demonstration! How lucky am I, im not sure i could refuse that. Youd have to make it good though, im not all that easy to impress..
runwiththewind

Postby runagainstthewind on Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:44 pm

I told you it wasn't for the faint of heart or for that matter minors. I doubt the rugby boys getting naked together is something that should be seen be kids either. From that statement I'm guessing it wasn't an experience for repeating?

Excellent. Maybe mud won't be enough? Should I 'accidentally' drop something more stubborn like say...red wine... on there as well? I want to stretch you a bit and see what you can do. :P

You should think yourself very lucky. I normally charge for this stuff. Yeah? Then let's hope you have what it takes to keep up...
runagainstthewind

Postby runwiththewind on Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:21 am

No, no it is not an experiance that needs repeating in ANY form.
I wonder what type of person looks at a tennis raquet and thinks" Hey, i bet i could fit my body through that" Very odd!

Oh yeah, hit me with the best youve got, trust me, i can handle it 8-)

And dont worry, i feel VERY priveliged for this once in a lifetime opportunity. But the problem wont be me keeping up...
runwiththewind

Postby runagainstthewind on Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:20 am

Well I guess that doesn't say much for the rugby boys. Or perhaps it says too much if you look at it from the other perspective.

Well some folks look at the world differently and it seems there are a select few who are able to see from the most bizarre perspectives. How someone is able to discover such a 'unique talent' is certainly questionable though. They didn't teach that sort of thing at my school...

Friday at last and there is training later which should provide a fantastic opportunity to get a little messy. What's your preference, wet or dry mud? I'd take your word for it but actions tend to speak louder than words so we'll just have to see how you perform.

Well if you have feel you have the stamina and you aren't just along for 'the ride' then I can't foresee you having any other problems...
runagainstthewind

Postby Fawksie on Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:09 pm

I'm getting terribly bored of approving these posts. Would you ever register, or swap IM details or just fecking meet each other already.
The fox is a crafty and deceitful animal that never runs in a straight line, but only in circles.
Fawksie
Administrator

Postby runwiththewind on Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:37 pm

heh heh sorry Fawksie,

*sighs* ok, well if you want feel free to pm stripedtights and see what happens...

oh, and wet mud is better, much fresher and doesnt crumble on things :D
runwiththewind

Postby bored on Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:23 am

Hey scientist guy are you still looking?
bored

Previous

Return to The Personal Ads Board