Home

TheSinner.net

Girl wanted for some intimacy

If you're looking for a relationship, some fun or just some new friends, why not try here? One ad per thread. Reply privately if the ad requests it, and no excessive making fun of people.

Girl wanted for some intimacy

Postby TheGuyNextDoor on Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:48 pm

Hey there,

I am a 25 year old guy who recently moved to St Andrews and I am looking for a girl who is up for some intimacy. I deliberately dont say sex since for me there is more to it than just simple humping. Its about spending a great night together, eventually go to bed, cuddle up, have sex, cuddle up again and fall asleep together.
Yea, some guys might say that sounds gay but i dont give a f*ck. I like that.

I want to handle this completely without any pressure or commitments. Just meeting up in a pub or some public place first to see how we are getting on.
I have a flat together with another guy and he is away quite often, so my place is a good location to meet up.
I should also mention that I generally dont tell others what happens in my bedroom. Discretion is no problem for me.

Here is a little description of myself:

brown hair,
brown eyes,
slim and some muscles,
5.7 feet,
picture available

If you are interested message me on theguynextdoor@gmx.com
TheGuyNextDoor

Re: Girl wanted for some intimacy

Postby Lilith on Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:06 pm

But you did say sex... :wacko:
Lilith

Postby TheGuyNextDoor on Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:24 pm

yea but its just one part of it 8-)
TheGuyNextDoor

Postby Al on Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:19 pm

Have you considered using the services of a prostitute?
Al

Postby TheGuyNextDoor on Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:50 pm

@ Al

I dont really know if you just want to make fun of me or if thats a serious question. If you want to make fun of me I can tell you that I couldnt care less. If you seriously think I should get a prostitude than you missunderstood my ad. Its not about pure sex and I definitely dont want a prostitude or anything like that.

@all

I am just a normal guy and not some weirdo even if some people here seem to believe that. I have moral believes and I am very serious about them. I know how to treat others and have never ever cheated on a girl.
This ad is about finding a girl who is also tired of spending every night alone. There are people who do not want to have a relationship and people who are not yet ready to start a new relationship.
I dont see the problem some people seem to have with that.
TheGuyNextDoor

Postby Hmmm on Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:54 pm

Can't you just meet someone the normal way?This all seems a bit sad
Hmmm

Postby Hennessy on Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:33 pm

Sure you don't want a prostitute?

Back in the days before I agreed to be dressed as a gimp and flayed nightly by my lovely mistress I usually found a drop of alcohol and some chat helped me meet women. Usually not for long enough that I could remember them (there were a couple I actively tried to forget) but hey sex is sex, when it's that or intimacy on the table you take what you can get!
The Sinner.
"Apologies in advance for pedantry."
Hennessy

Postby MoonlightCandy on Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:11 pm

just to be fair, it's quite difficult meeting people here...although as a guy, why don't you just go up to a girl and talk to her? ^.^
MoonlightCandy

Postby Al on Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:41 am

My question was a perfectly valid one. You said you didn't want any "pressure or commitments" (otherwise known as a "relationship") and you obviously cannot be bothered to go out to try to meet someone in the usual ways (otherwise you wouldn't be advertising for a shag on The Sinner). Using a prostitute seems your best bet.

And stop saying it's not just about sex. You were advertising for someone with whom you could have sex.
Al

Postby boredwithnunery on Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:20 pm

could be game <_<
boredwithnunery

Postby Guest on Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:38 pm

This thread might be better entitled 'Ah needz sexzz'

Postby bored on Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:07 pm

So how's it going? Still looking? Or did you get some lol
bored