Home

TheSinner.net

A Simple Request

If you're looking for a relationship, some fun or just some new friends, why not try here? One ad per thread. Reply privately if the ad requests it, and no excessive making fun of people.

A Simple Request

Postby onthewall on Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:55 pm

I'm a 22 year old North American grad student looking for a clever girl to join me in easygoing conversation and random adventures involving dancing. I'm 182 cm with a cute smile and a dry sense of humor, and you can reach me at writeitonthewall[at]gmail.com.
onthewall

Re: A Simple Request

Postby Hennessy on Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:57 pm

"random adventures involving dancing"

The Sinner.
"Apologies in advance for pedantry."
Hennessy

Postby onthewall on Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:35 pm

Hennessy wrote:"random adventures involving dancing"

Very good, kind sir. This match is supposed to be as pleasantly random as my conversations are, so please, proceed...
onthewall

Postby onthewall on Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:08 am

Hennessy wrote:"random adventures involving dancing"

Drat! My sinister plan to lure the unsuspecting university folk to my deranged dance group is exposed at last. How did you derive my motives, my Kognac King?
onthewall

Postby Guest on Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:20 pm

onthewall wrote:I'm a 22 year old North American grad student looking for a clever girl to join me in easygoing conversation and random adventures involving dancing. I'm 182 cm with a cute smile and a dry sense of humor, and you can reach me at writeitonthewall[at]gmail.com.

Can we have some more 'vital statistics'...

Postby onthewall on Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:28 am

Guest wrote:Can we have some more 'vital statistics'...

Well, 'vital statistics' can mean many things to many people - that's why I included the email address :P
onthewall

Postby Guest on Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:48 pm

An email address is not a statistic good sir. One was wondering about the dimensions of your todger old boy.

Postby onthewall on Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:25 am

Guest wrote:An email address is not a statistic good sir. One was wondering about the dimensions of your todger old boy.

Ah, see? That's the question I was expecting there, which is why I didn't answer it directly.

I feel like posting that stat on a message board is silly, vaguely demeaning, and a cheap way of showing off; suffice to say, I know how to handle women and I love getting girls off, so if that's all anyone's interested in, there's that. I also like good conversation and company as well, but good sex is certainly wonderful in its own right.

That being said, I provided my email for all sorts of questions that anyone might want to ask. And just so no one emails me another one of these: no, 'adventures involving dancing' isn't a thinly veiled euphemism - I actually like to dance. I love sex as much as anyone, but there are other fun things you can do together...
onthewall

Postby anotherguest on Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:34 am

Guest wrote:An email address is not a statistic good sir. One was wondering about the dimensions of your todger old boy.

He said it was 182 cm. Pay attention!
anotherguest

Postby guesty on Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:59 pm

Have you had any success?
guesty

Postby onthewall on Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:07 pm

guesty wrote:Have you had any success?

Nope. Apparently my request wasn't so simple after all...
onthewall

Postby GuestLady on Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:34 pm

onthewall wrote:
guesty wrote:Have you had any success?

Nope. Apparently my request wasn't so simple after all...

too bad you're way younger than I am, or I'd at least join ya in a dance. good luck! I too am in a search. :D
GuestLady

Postby Guest on Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:53 pm

You're probably a similar age to me then GuestLady. Leave an email address and I'll get in touch.

Return to The Personal Ads Board