Home

TheSinner.net

Looking for a man

If you're looking for a relationship, some fun or just some new friends, why not try here? One ad per thread. Reply privately if the ad requests it, and no excessive making fun of people.

Looking for a man

Postby thereisansinsupersede on Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:11 pm

Hi,

I am fairly new to St Andrews and am now rather unexpectedly looking for a man. I suppose I should be honest - I've just come out of a relationship with somebody who has broken my heart. I'm not looking for a rebound relationship and I know that I need to take my time but I would really like to meet an understanding guy who I can talk to over drinks.

If you feel that you can offer fun and diversion (rather than taunting and ridicule as sadly often seems to be the case on here) I would love to hear from you.
thereisansinsupersede

Re: Looking for a man

Postby Guest on Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:54 pm

No ridicule, but tell us something about yourself.

Postby blockh on Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:10 am

I'm trying to figure out what exactly you want. You want to talk and want an 'understanding' guy which I'd normally take to mean that you want someone to listen to your problems, nod their head, approve a lot and boost your confidence along the way. It all sounds a bit boring to me and I'd imagine any guy who just wants to sit and listen would be rather dull company. But you do mention 'fun and diversion' which suggests you are looking for someone engaging, adventurous, challenging and funny.

If you have it in you to be a little bit fun yourself then I'm willing to entertain you for a bit. Grab yourself a drink, pull up a chair and let's see what you've got...
blockh

Postby pints on Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:42 pm

People tell me I'm good at cheering them up, and I'm happy to oblige if they're interesting enough; I can offer conversation over drinks, but only if you tell us how to get in touch...
pints

Return to The Personal Ads Board