Home

TheSinner.net

Looking for a man

If you're looking for a relationship, some fun or just some new friends, why not try here? One ad per thread. Reply privately if the ad requests it, and no excessive making fun of people.

Looking for a man

Postby BCN on Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:18 pm

Hi!

I'm a 21 year old girl. I have brown hair and brown eyes. I'm 168cm tall. Most people would consider me quite pretty and hot, but to be honest, I think I'm a little overweight. I'm always really really busy with my studies, work, exercise, strict beauty regime, friends, family, traveling. I seem to somehow generate a lot of interest when I go out, but I never take it further because I know that a future date or taking someone back to my place would just mess up my schedule. I'm not interested in any of the men I know or any of my friends. I've done the girl thing as well but it didn't work for me. And I'm tired of one-night stands and flings. I want a more permanent and regular arrangement (drinks, dinners, movies, maybe more if you're lucky)...so I thought I might as well give this a go.

So I'm looking for man who meets most, if not all, of the following:

- is 21 or older
- is good looking i.e. tall, muscular, sexy, nice eyes, nice smile, well dressed and groomed
- has a sexy accent
- enjoys cooking and other household chores such as ironing, washing, vacuuming
- passionate about life and wants to enjoy life as much as possible
- has a variety of interests and talents
- is talkative and sociable
- does not talk about money i.e. is not cheap and can keep up with my lifestyle
- enjoys giving massages
- enjoys traveling

If interested please get in touch.
BCN

Re: Looking for a man

Postby ahaha on Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:10 pm

I think you are looking for a gay man...

and also im interested as to your beauty regime and how it takes up your time...? Surely if you are hot this is not necessary?
ahaha

Postby Oohlala on Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:46 pm

I just want a man that drinks and smokes. Any takers?!
Oohlala

Postby rbnsnth on Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:48 pm

Hey I am interested. Message me back and we can talk more.
rbnsnth

Postby ONeill on Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:21 pm

Apparently James Bond isn't available and even if he was I doubt he'd fancy doing the cooking, washing and ironing for you.

I really love the way you are looking for a man that's convenient and will fit in around your very busy and 'important' schedule. I get the impression you are very routine and to me that sounds rather boring. I'd like to think you are an adventurous and inspiring person but from your expectations of drinks, dinners, movies and maybe more it doesn't appear to me that you offer the promise of much more than the next person. It just isn't exactly the high flying lifestyle I thought I was going to be challenged to keep up with. Honestly, I'd be more concerned about you keeping the pace with me.

Maybe you'll get lucky and someone who ticks all the boxes will come along and fit nicely into your routine. Alternatively you could do a some work and sell yourself a little better by telling me a couple of interesting things about yourself which would make me want to invest some time into getting to know you. After all, beauty is common and it'll take a good bit more than being considered just 'quite pretty' to draw my interest.
ONeill

Postby BCN on Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:29 am

I'm pretty sure I'm not looking for a gay man as I have plenty of amazing gay friends...but I still feel something's missing.

As for my beauty regime...
I need to sleep for 8 - 9 hours every night. I go to bed at 10pm and get up 6am or 7am.
I brush my teeth.
I begin the day with some freshly squeezed lemonade.
I use a foot spa while I meditate for 20 minutes.
I then do my nails. Both hands and feet.

Next I take a bath with epsom salts for 30 minutes while listening to music.
I wash my face with cleansing milk or exfoliator. I then apply a toner and some moisturizer to my face.
I then use bio-oil or a fragrant body lotion on my arms, legs and feet. I then use a deodorant, body spray and perfume.
I put on my dressing gown and do my make up and hair. I then get dressed.
This usually takes 2 hours and I am ready by 8am.

At night I take another bath with dead sea salts.
I remove any other unwanted body hair.
I exfoliate my body using an organic scrub.
I exfoliate my feet using a foot scrub.
I wash my hair with keratin shampoo and conditioner. I wash my hair on a daily basis but I use a hair mask once a week.
I brush and floss my teeth.
I then apply body oil to my arms and legs.
I blow dry my hair straight.
For the face at night I use a clarifying lotion to clean my face and remove all make up.
I then use a scrub to exfoliate. I use a peel twice a week and a mask once a week.
I then use an eye cream.
I then use some dry skin serum.
I then use a hydrating serum.
I then finish with a thick layer of moisturizer.
This takes me about 2 hours at night.

I try to eat organic as much as possible.
I don't smoke or do drugs.
I like to drink alcohol but I'm trying to give up this bad habit
I also enjoy Starbucks...another thing I'm determined to give up.
I exercise for 3 hours every day. 1 hour of yoga. 1 hour of pilates. 1 hour cardio.
BCN

Postby BCN on Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:02 am

To be honest there's not a lot else you could do in St Andrews apart from the usual. But I can guarantee a fabulous time and great conversation. Everyone has a great time with me. I'm very open-minded and understanding. I hardly ever get upset or angry and I'm always optimistic. I can always turn a bad situation into a good one within seconds. I love my friends and family. I love listening and giving advice. I may come across as a snob...but I don't care...haters gonna hate you know!

I love traveling and I have friends all over the world so whenever the mood strikes or I miss them I just go and visit.
In the inter-semester break I went to Beijing and Shanghai. Apart from the usual shopping and clubbing, I also went bungee-jumping and sky-diving while I was in Asia...absolutely amazing experience!
Recently I've also been skiing in the Alps and tanning in the south of Spain. So yeah that's me I just love trying out new things, meeting new people and adding to my life experiences...
BCN

Postby jollytiddlywink on Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:59 pm

It seems that you want a gorgeous gay wealthy man from an exotic country who, for reasons unknown, works as a cleaner and has a side-line as a masseur.
May I humbly suggest that you're unlikely to find such a man for a "permanent and regular arrangement" with you, not least because this would require him to be straight? Without meaning to sound harsh, from what your message says, it seems that you're actually wanting a friend with benefits, and not a relationship. You make no mention of personality or interests, unless travelling and spending money (on you) can be construed as interests.
And as for expecting a man who isn't cheap, you do realise that you're asking a population of students? I suspect that the reason you work as well as study is because you're not exactly wealthy either; have a little sympathy.
And isn't this the 21st century? Whatever happened to feminism, being independent of patriarchy and paying your own way as an independent woman? The 'should-I-pay-for-everything-or-not quandary is just one more minefield for poor straight guys to wander across, hoping they'll come out the other side with both legs.
jollytiddlywink

Postby Guest on Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:03 pm

This has to be a pisstake. How many St Andrews stereotypes can you fit into one thread?

Postby ONeill on Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:59 pm

After taking the time to read your fascinatingly detailed beauty regime I have to admit to being slightly disappointed that you didn't include brand names. I wouldn't like to think that you go to all that effort only to use cheap deodorant, body spray and perfume. Seeing as how you have specified an interest in me being able to support your lifestyle I really would like to think you maintain a high standard yourself and opt not to take the cheap option when it's you that's buying.

Only 1 hour of cardio a day? I hope it's a high intensity session where you really push yourself otherwise you'd struggle to keep up. I might even give you a few extra points for the yoga and pilates if you are lucky.

I'm not liking this idea of there not being much you can do apart from the usual. You claim to be open minded but it's almost like closing your mind off and not seeing the opportunities within the things around you. I imagine everyone does have a great time with you if you are as good as you claim but perhaps we'll see how you perform in the field as not everything lives up to be as good as advertised.

Oh you have a little sense of adventure too. You are almost a match for my mentality of just packing my bag and heading off somewhere the next day just because I want to go there. Shopping, extreme sports, tanning...and a desire for more? You might almost be interesting after all...
ONeill

Postby Oohlala on Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:02 pm

rbnsnth wrote:Hey I am interested. Message me back and we can talk more.

are you speaking to me or to the OP? Just had to ask. :laugh:
Oohlala

Postby Hennessy on Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:06 pm

This thread has to be a wind-up. You're fucking with me. Every time I come on here to ridicule and besmirch and now you've decided you're going to create something so awfully pretentious it performs the functon of self-ridicule all by itself. BCN if you're real then you're cruising for the kind of epic mid-life crisis that is the stuff of legends. I can't physically bring myself to read some of the stuff you've written because it's just bereft of the noble art of self-analysis and so utterly and nonchalantly self-obsessed it's actually cringe-worthy. Do you realise how you come across to others? It veers between Oprah-style life validation and an almost malignant crassness, verging on a lifestyle that is an almost complete fabrication of a human being. I'm containing my gag reflex long enough to say; what you're asking for darling is a manservant, not a boyfriend.

That's it. Whoever or so's intent it was to drive me from this board with the A-bomb of posts, it has been achieved. I am blown away by such a finely crafted fake, a masterpiece of delusional self-aggrandising crap. Extra credit for the work put into that beauty routine, but I'm sorry outside of the certain un-named US dramas actual human beings aren't like this.
The Sinner.
"Apologies in advance for pedantry."
Hennessy

Postby Guest on Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:46 pm

I smell a windup. Big, stinking windup.

Postby Guest on Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:50 pm

Given the c.3-4hrs a day you claim to spend in self-centred indulgence, your claim you are looking for someone "passionate about life and wants to enjoy life as much as possible" caused tea to spurt from my mouth onto my screen. Thanks. Thanks a bunch. Also... how come you do 1hr of cardio yet dont need to wash your hair til the evening? I think more details on your exercise regime are needed.

Postby BCN on Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:50 am

Not that anyone was asking you. but you're right, my life is pretty fucking amazing!
And like I said, haters gonna hate...
BCN

Postby Guest on Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:32 pm

BCN wrote:As for my beauty regime...
I need to sleep for 8 - 9 hours every night. I go to bed at 10pm and get up 6am or 7am.
I brush my teeth.

etc
etc
etc

I don't mean to cause anyone any distress or alarm, but this sounds as if it could be passage from American Psycho.

Postby bdw on Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:10 pm

At night I take another bath with dead sea salts.
I remove any other unwanted body hair.
I exfoliate my body using an organic scrub.
I exfoliate my feet using a foot scrub.
I wash my hair with keratin shampoo and conditioner. I wash my hair on a daily basis but I use a hair mask once a week.
I brush and floss my teeth.
I then apply body oil to my arms and legs.
I blow dry my hair straight.
For the face at night I use a clarifying lotion to clean my face and remove all make up.
I then use a scrub to exfoliate. I use a peel twice a week and a mask once a week.
I then use an eye cream.
I then use some dry skin serum.
I then use a hydrating serum.
I then finish with a thick layer of moisturizer.
This takes me about 2 hours at night.

It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.
bdw

Postby NBC on Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:00 pm

Guest wrote:
I brush my teeth.

etc
etc
etc

I don't mean to cause anyone any distress or alarm, but this sounds as if it could be passage from American Psycho.

.....so does your mom when she orgasms
NBC

Postby rmgg on Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:33 am

Your list of qualities in a man actually sounds like my husband. The thing is, though, he's that way just because that's who he is and not because I "require" it. His girlfriend before me required all those things and more and didn't appreciate them - she just expected them. When I met my husband, I thought, "This one is a keeper." And so I kept him. And I'm very lucky. But these sorts of relationships are reciprocal - you can't just expect someone to adhere to your schedule. You have to both want to work with each other and support each other's goals and schedules.
rmgg

Return to The Personal Ads Board