Home

TheSinner.net

Looking for some...

If you're looking for a relationship, some fun or just some new friends, why not try here? One ad per thread. Reply privately if the ad requests it, and no excessive making fun of people.

Looking for some...

Postby Pandorasbox on Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:18 pm

...excitement in this small town. I think life is too short to waste and I love to experience new things. So I'm looking for a man to take me on an unusual or fun or exciting or even whacky 'date'. I'm a bit bored of your standard going for a drink, why not do something a bit out of the ordinary and have good fun together. It'd be nice if it lead somewhere, but if not then at least we hopefully had a fun time experiencing something new and made a new friend. I'm open for most ideas from a bit unusual to really whacky... within reason. So, does anyone want to surprise me? (voblaka@yahoo.co.uk)

Me:
About 5'6" ish
Slim
Dark hair
I'm 25
I like outdoor activities like hiking, cycling and skiing. I quite like surprises and experiencing new things.

P.S. This is the 21st century so the man is not expected to pay for everything, I'm looking to have fun with someone not to be pampered like a princess.
Pandorasbox

Re: Looking for some...

Postby Guest on Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:21 pm

Sex?

Postby Pandorasbox on Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:54 pm

Well now, that would depend on who's offering.
Pandorasbox

Postby SimonT on Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:55 pm

hi Pandora

I used to like whacky dates with drinks on the beach, until I slipped on a rock carrying a bottle of wine.
I tried a more usual date once with a walk on the beach, and then I got mugged.
I tried a romantic date with horse-riding through a nature reserve, and I got covered in ticks.

what are your ideas?
SimonT

Return to The Personal Ads Board