Home

TheSinner.net

Postgrad (31) looking to meet a nice girl or guy

If you're looking for a relationship, some fun or just some new friends, why not try here? One ad per thread. Reply privately if the ad requests it, and no excessive making fun of people.

Postgrad (31) looking to meet a nice girl or guy

Postby standrewsguy on Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:24 pm

I'm bisexual and have only recently been able to admit this to myself and a few close friends. I've hooked up with a few guys and have always enjoyed myself when I have, but the best relationships I've had have definitely been with women. I haven't actually had any proper relationships with guys - it's mostly been sex with some friendships made along the way. Also, while I can enjoy foreplay with a guy, the idea of anything else with a guy makes me sick which is why I know I prefer girls. So what am I looking for? I'd like to meet some nice people, girls or guys, who are interested in friendship, sex or a relationship.If it's a guy, I'm fine with friendship/sex but probably not a relationship - I'm not hugely experienced, and as I say, there's certain things I just won't want to do! If it's a girl, I'm looking for anything (friendship/sex/relationship) and have no preconceptions.

Email is standrewstu@yahoo.com

I will reply
standrewsguy

Return to The Personal Ads Board