Home

TheSinner.net

Honesty is the best policy, right girls?

If you're looking for a relationship, some fun or just some new friends, why not try here? One ad per thread. Reply privately if the ad requests it, and no excessive making fun of people.

Honesty is the best policy, right girls?

Postby gameless on Fri May 06, 2011 3:38 pm

So I'll be quite upfront. I'm a 23 year old guy who's attractive to some, but plain to most. I got out of a relationship a few months ago, and ever since I've been experiencing a dry spell; I blame it on losing my game while I was exclusive, but now that I'm single I can't seem to find where I put it.

I'm looking for someone outgoing and adventurous to spend some time with. I know that's a rather general statement, but the specifics won't fall into place until we talk a bit. This is the perfect time to ask about trying something you might have thought about before, but never had the nerve to follow through with; don't be shy, I'm far from judgmental.

Keep in mind that just because I'm looking for someone who's down for sexytime doesn't mean I'll be a jerk and immediately kick you out afterwards; I'm a big fan of cuddling once we finally tire ourselves out. It's not supposed to rule out conversation, either, as I always quite enjoy good banter no matter the time of day.

An added bonus: I'm a big fan of cunnilingus, and would likely be happy to oblige any young lady bold enough to express interest.

dogchasingtrucks@gmail.com
gameless

Return to The Personal Ads Board