Home

TheSinner.net

Interested?

If you're looking for a relationship, some fun or just some new friends, why not try here? One ad per thread. Reply privately if the ad requests it, and no excessive making fun of people.

Interested?

Postby Bxxx on Wed May 18, 2011 12:05 pm

Hey there lovely people.

Is anyone else bored to hell studying for exams? Is all the stress finally getting to you? It has for me so I thought what would be the most exciting way to solve this problem...then it came to me.

I'm a good looking (so i'm told), medium build (used to play a lot of sports), straight, 22 year old guy studying at st andrews who thinks sex shouldn't always be about romance. In this situation I believe sex to be the ultimate anxiety/stress/boredom reliever, so I'm extending an invitation to any girl or girls (if you fancy sharing) that would like to join me in curing our boredom, stress etc. 110% confidential, no strings attached. I don't even have to know your real name(s).

Email me on bradisrad123@hotmail.co.uk (with a picture if you want) if this tickles your fancy...I promise you won't be disappointed. I'll even come to you ;)

B x
Bxxx

Return to The Personal Ads Board