Home

TheSinner.net

I'm not going to sugar coat it...

If you're looking for a relationship, some fun or just some new friends, why not try here? One ad per thread. Reply privately if the ad requests it, and no excessive making fun of people.

I'm not going to sugar coat it...

Postby eric on Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:44 pm

I am an attractive 20yr old male student at the University who is pretty damn bored of all this academic stuff and decided to figure out whether or not people actually communicate via this sinner thing.

I am looking to meet up with girls interested in no strings attached, "as if it never happened" sex. I am using this sinner because I can't be arsed going out into town every other night only to pick up disgustingly drunk females, I'm looking for girls who know they want to be satisfied sexually. *optionally accompanied by 'Mary Jane'*

I came out of a 3 year relationship about 6 months ago and am now looking to show you girls what 3 years of having a sexually active relationship can teach a man ;)

Feel free to get in touch via < erc183@hotmail.co.uk > if you are interested, serious inquiries only. Pics can be exchanged beforehand if that is what you want (personally much preferred).

Hear from you soon? xx

E ^_^
eric

Re: I'm not going to sugar coat it...

Postby eric on Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:22 pm

I'm still here...same email. Get in touch you won't be disappointed! ;)
eric

Return to The Personal Ads Board