Home

TheSinner.net

Wanted: Who knows?

If you're looking for a relationship, some fun or just some new friends, why not try here? One ad per thread. Reply privately if the ad requests it, and no excessive making fun of people.

Wanted: Who knows?

Postby addresswithheld on Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:54 am

19 year old, second year, linguist, male, came out of a traumatic relationship four months ago and wanting someone to show me that it's not all awful.

I'm decent-looking (I think), well-built (not a euphemism for "fat") and am looking for someone to share everything good in life with - laughs, walks, memories. Love of travel and of doing things you've never done before would be a plus as that's how I tend to spend my life.

As a partner I double up as a friend; I am respectful and always have time for people as well as approachable and warm. I'd like someone who isn't too shy, but also appreciates peace and solitude. Ideally you would be open minded and up for a laugh!

So if you fancy meeting up and seeing where the wind takes you email me at addresswithheld@hotmail.co.uk. It would be great to hear from you and a great way to start Semester 2. :)
addresswithheld

Return to The Personal Ads Board