Home

TheSinner.net

New Hall girl wanted for double bed!

If you're looking for a relationship, some fun or just some new friends, why not try here? One ad per thread. Reply privately if the ad requests it, and no excessive making fun of people.

Re:

Postby alw6 on Fri Nov 26, 2004 6:35 pm

[/i]

Er, I used to see you there like, quite a lot, at those tables with all the post its and stuff.

I know who you are, I've been watching you...

No, not really, but I do remember you.

Well, its nice to know that someone knows who I am, even if you have never spoken to me! I think I know who you are, but Im not certain, you could be any one of three people Im guessing
I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realise I should have been more specific
alw6

Re:

Postby Guest on Sat Nov 27, 2004 12:42 pm

[s]Manic23 wrote on 21:13, 23rd Nov 2004:
[s]alw6 wrote on 19:27, 22nd Nov 2004:[i]
Personally, I didnt find it funny at all and actually thought it was pretty stupid. it would have been better if you had just left Dei alone, and not risen to the challenge. you actually made youselves look as big idiots as he clearly is.

Oh Come on now- you remember what the Regs computer room was like (You were in it fairly often yourself last year) and I'm nearly sure I had an essay due that I was working on at the time, so it was pure procrastination in many ways. Plus, had you found yourself in the same position, you'd understand that once we were sucked in, there was to be no escape from his sheer stupidity and offensiveness.

Plus, if you have a quick ganders back over the thread, you'll see 90% of our postings did consist of the words "no please tell me you're not being serious etc etc etc..."

I stand by this thread, and may God have Mercy on Agnus Dei's soul, he even stopped sending me offensive emails a few weeks back, the last going along the lines of this:

To: xxxx@st-andrews.ac.uk
Subject: (none)
Mon, 9 Aug 2004 07:30:07 -0700 (PDT)

you cocksucking motherfucker i cant wait till i find you and fucking rip your throat out while raping your faggot ass

cunt

[/i]

awfully early in the morning to be saying things like that !!

It's back!

Postby David Bean on Sat Nov 27, 2004 3:56 pm

I think we need to hold a convention on this thread. Or maybe a joint 'This Is Your Life' for Manic, Campbell and Bisley. Think about it:

"And finally, here's our very special guest for the evening, none other than... Agnus Dei!"

[hr]"Fiat justicia ruat coelum (let justice be done though the heavens may fall)" - Judge James Horton (family motto)
Psalm 91:7
David Bean

update

Postby Drunkard on Sun Nov 28, 2004 3:45 pm

If anyone wants an update, I am actually dating a girl from new hall now that has her own double bed :)

Happy endings rock!!
Drunkard

Re:

Postby Manic23 on Sun Nov 28, 2004 8:32 pm

All's well that ends well!

[hr]http://hometown.aol.co.uk/tomy1987/page1.html

The Kingdom of Fife's Finest
Manic23

Re:

Postby Pender Native on Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:30 am

Sniff.. I love a happy ending!

[hr]
Yum! Pencils!
"I have seen flowers come in stony places
And kind things done by men with ugly faces,
And the gold cup won by the worst horse at the races,
So I trust, too."
Pender Native

*SINNER AWARD 2004 REWARD*

Postby Guest on Tue Dec 28, 2004 12:20 pm

For winning in the BEST THREAD category

Re:

Postby LonelyPilgrim on Wed Dec 29, 2004 12:20 pm

And I thought I annoyed people with my argumentative posts sometimes... sheesh.

There were a couple times reading this where I laughed out loud, but for the most part I'm just very concerned that the gene pool is begining to get some sort of mossy infection...
Man is free; yet we must not suppose that he is at liberty to do everything he pleases, for he becomes a slave the moment he allows his actions to be ruled by passion. --Giacomo Casanova
LonelyPilgrim

Re:

Postby Jihad_Ragsta on Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:45 pm

[s]Drunkard wrote on 15:45, 28th Nov 2004:
If anyone wants an update, I am actually dating a girl from new hall now that has her own double bed :)

Happy endings rock!!

Was this thanks to the thread, Drunkard? Or did reading the witty comments by all of our contestants here boost your self confidence to an astronomically high level, resulting in you becoming the Alpha 1 love machine of New Hall? ;P

[hr]
Okay! Who greased my wiener?!
[i:297ulvrk]Okay! Who greased my wiener?![/i:297ulvrk]
Jihad_Ragsta

Re:

Postby mike on Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:19 am

wow i found this thread through google and i gotta say its pretty amazing

the more i research, i assume most of you are students from st andrews. such a good university. how did agnus dei became a student there, i don't know. i wonder what he's doing right now..probably some cleaning job he said manic23 was going to do or something, or perhaps working at his local mcdonalds asking 'do you want fries with that' feeling defeated knowing that he is a failure in life, whereas all you other people have no doubt gone on to do bigger and better things.

a good read! you should make a 'legendary threads' board and stick this in there for nostalgic value!

mike
mike

Re:

Postby Senethro on Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:34 pm

uhhhhh? Sure?
Senethro

Re:

Postby KEANO on Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:29 pm

Quoting Agnus Dei from 23:01, 18th Mar 2004
silly manic23..stop talking about yourself, get your fucking fat stinking ass out of that chair and get a freaking life! 'sad little tit' - this is exactly you!

and don't call me son, i own you. call me master, you little punkass shithead

U r a f_kin lil' tw_t! All this talk of mutilating someones face, wot a complete un utter skid mark u r!!
Mummy must be sooo proud, grow up n drink ya cherry b u pr_ck! Enough said, now get into ya wynciette pajamas, n read ya Harry Potter lol![img]littleicons/crying.gif[/img][img]littleicons/crying.gif[/img][img]littleicons/crying.gif[/img][img]littleicons/laugh.gif[/img]
KEANO

Re:

Postby amw62 on Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:41 pm

oh dear
amw62

Re:

Postby Senethro on Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:07 pm

Quoting KEANO from 14:23, 12th Dec 2007
Quoting Agnus Dei from 23:01, 18th Mar 2004
silly manic23..stop talking about yourself, get your fucking fat stinking ass out of that chair and get a freaking life! 'sad little tit' - this is exactly you!

and don't call me son, i own you. call me master, you little punkass shithead

U r a f_kin lil' tw_t! All this talk of mutilating someones face, wot a complete un utter skid mark u r!!
Mummy must be sooo proud, grow up n drink ya cherry b u pr_ck! Enough said, now get into ya wynciette pajamas, n read ya Harry Potter lol![img]littleicons/crying.gif[/img][img]littleicons/crying.gif[/img][img]littleicons/crying.gif[/img][img]littleicons/laugh.gif[/img]

This.

This is the best post.
Senethro

Previous

Return to The Personal Ads Board