Home

TheSinner.net

New Hall girl wanted for double bed!

If you're looking for a relationship, some fun or just some new friends, why not try here? One ad per thread. Reply privately if the ad requests it, and no excessive making fun of people.

New Hall girl wanted for double bed!

Postby Drunkard on Wed Mar 17, 2004 5:04 pm

Hey

Good looking first year guy here, looking to date a girl in new hall because single beds suck!!!

All offers considered :-P

Me.
Drunkard

Re:

Postby Agnus Dei on Thu Mar 18, 2004 1:50 pm

get your fucking carcass out in the real world and find a real girl to screw with you sad little bastard of a child.
Agnus Dei

Re:

Postby Manic23 on Thu Mar 18, 2004 5:03 pm

[s]Agnus Dei wrote on 13:50, 18th Mar 2004:
get your fucking carcass out in the real world and find a real girl to screw with you sad little bastard of a child.

bit extreme, isn't it?
Manic23

Re:

Postby Campbell on Thu Mar 18, 2004 9:05 pm

[s]Manic23 wrote on 17:03, 18th Mar 2004:
[s]Agnus Dei wrote on 13:50, 18th Mar 2004:[i]

bit extreme, isn't it?
[/i]

yes, becuase the above agnus dei is a total c*nt

that word was invented for people like him, some might say

edited for asterisk insertion
Campbell

campbell, what a silly skanky wanker

Postby Agnus Dei on Thu Mar 18, 2004 9:15 pm

Oh campbell, you fucking piece of shit, is that all you got to deliver? how sad, very sad. i dare you to say that in front of my face in real life you no good fucking pussy. by the time i am through with you your face will be cut up so big your new name will be cuntface.
Agnus Dei

Re:

Postby Valen_gr on Thu Mar 18, 2004 9:46 pm

So far, the few posts i have seen by angus dei include the F word.I rarely see that on the sinner.And for no good reason.

[hr]Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe....
[i:3qoywpzu]Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe....[/i:3qoywpzu]
Valen_gr

Re:

Postby Tim Bisley on Thu Mar 18, 2004 10:00 pm

Anyone wanting to see more of the wonderful Mr Dei, go to the "Haunted" thread on the Sinner's message board. I think that says it all.
Tim Bisley

Re:

Postby Manic23 on Thu Mar 18, 2004 10:13 pm

[s]Agnus Dei wrote on 21:15, 18th Mar 2004:
Oh campbell, you fucking piece of shit, is that all you got to deliver? how sad, very sad. i dare you to say that in front of my face in real life you no good fucking pussy. by the time i am through with you your face will be cut up so big your new name will be cuntface.

you think so? I would doubt it son, as you are probably not the size of a good shite. I imagine you as the kid at school that everyone bullied because you were such an annoying little ponce, and because of all that pent up aggression you feel you have to express it on the vast faceless sphere of the internet, where you will be safe from having your head flushed down the toilet.

Now, go away, stop being such a sad little twat, and stop pissing people off on the sinner, which, judging by your other posts, you are a master at doing.

I await your reply eagerly, which will obviously be laden with swear words and silly little threads that you have no intention of fulfilling, simply because you are a cowardly little tit.
Manic23

Re:

Postby Agnus Dei on Thu Mar 18, 2004 10:45 pm

manic23 you are another little pussy cunt. do you not know when to shut your mouth? it could be the death of you one day.

now, quit talking out your ass because we all know you are so full of shit you fart instead of burping. you no good stupid arrogant fucker.

and if yall say i am doing this for no reason, you are wrong. i wasnt the one that started this. mr 'haunted the prick' did. he should be the one being flamed. not me. silly sinner fools
Agnus Dei

Re:

Postby Agnus Dei on Thu Mar 18, 2004 10:53 pm

[s]Manic23 wrote on 22:13, 18th Mar 2004:
you think so? I would doubt it son, as you are probably not the size of a good shite. I imagine you as the kid at school that everyone bullied because you were such an annoying little ponce, and because of all that pent up aggression you feel you have to express it on the vast faceless sphere of the internet, where you will be safe from having your head flushed down the toilet.

Now, go away, stop being such a sad little twat, and stop pissing people off on the sinner, which, judging by your other posts, you are a master at doing.

I await your reply eagerly, which will obviously be laden with swear words and silly little threads that you have no intention of fulfilling, simply because you are a cowardly little tit.

haha, this dickhead loves to talk about himself. you should write an autobiography about yourself sometime. don't worry about the ending, i'll make sure i will complete it accurately for you, saying i threw your fucking stinking ass over the river, watched you drown and pissed on your remains. you no good fucking cunt!
Agnus Dei

Re:

Postby Campbell on Thu Mar 18, 2004 10:53 pm

i was hoping you'd provide some sport, but sadly i cannot become incensed at some sad little pillock that talks like a twelve year old. how someone at an apparently pretigious university could be so unbelieveably sad as you - actually challenging people to fight you? i mean, come on, for fuck sake.

it has occured to me that the only way someone could actually write what you have just written is if they were someone taking the piss out of all those other wankers who write sactimonious, pretentious, superior posts all over the place, in which case you're doing a spectacluar job.

on the other hand, if you're not, and let's face facts you're not, you are one of the most pathetic little blobs of human matter ever spewed into existence. this isn't in the tone of 'come on then, let's fight', but rather in the tone of 'for fucksake, look at yourself you sad little man'.

really.

you need some serious self-assessment young man.
Campbell

Re:

Postby Cain on Thu Mar 18, 2004 10:56 pm

if this is what new hall girls are like, i reckon you'd be best to stick with the ones in chattan, double bed or no double bed.

[hr]
I will diminish, and go into fourth year, and remain Cain
I hold an element of surprise
Cain

Re:

Postby Agnus Dei on Thu Mar 18, 2004 10:56 pm

me look at myself? look at you. talking back. why don't you fucking ignore this thread (and me for that matter) if you don't like it?? dumbass
Agnus Dei

Re:

Postby Manic23 on Thu Mar 18, 2004 10:58 pm

[s]Agnus Dei wrote on 22:45, 18th Mar 2004:
manic23 you are another little pussy cunt. do you not know when to shut your mouth? it could be the death of you one day.

now, quit talking out your ass because we all know you are so full of shit you fart instead of burping. you no good stupid arrogant fucker.

and if yall say i am doing this for no reason, you are wrong. i wasnt the one that started this. my 'haunted the prick' did. he should be the one being flamed. not me. silly sinner fools

haha! Fantastic reply, it surpassed my expectations. Yeah I know when to shut my mouth, but it wouldn't be because of you, as I've read beano comics that contain scarier threats than the ones you direct at me. "someday it'll be the death of me?", it takes a big man to carry through such threats, and I really don't think you'd be the man for the job.

Resorting to really pathetic outbursts of anger merely serves to highlight what a tit you actually are, the impression you emit is that of a boy who is angry at the world because his daddy didn't get him a car for his 17th birthday. Honestly Dei, chill man, you sound like you need laid or something. go on, lose your cherry!

Now, toddle along to bed, have a wee sleep to yourself, and I promise you'll wake up tomorrow feeling so much better about yourself, and remember, we posters here at the sinner are dedicated to helping you feel better about yourself, so if you want a wee chat with us about why the world hates you, we'll all be happy to tell you its because you're a sad and immature little gimp.

Hope this was a help son.
Manic23

Re:

Postby Agnus Dei on Thu Mar 18, 2004 11:01 pm

silly manic23..stop talking about yourself, get your fucking fat stinking ass out of that chair and get a freaking life! 'sad little tit' - this is exactly you!

and don't call me son, i own you. call me master, you little punkass shithead
Agnus Dei

Re:

Postby Campbell on Thu Mar 18, 2004 11:02 pm

i actually just laughed out loud at how pathetic that was, you actually just several times used someone's own insult straight back at them. the last time i said "well that's what you are, but what am i" i was ten, no exaggeration.
Campbell

Re:

Postby Manic23 on Thu Mar 18, 2004 11:04 pm

dear dear dear dear dear. Its just no fun to reply to someone like yourself who obviously has the intellectual capacity of a donkey, and can only reply with insults that depend solely on the words 'Cunt' and 'Fuck'. Theres no sport.

Keep up the good work son, you are providing us all with a lot of entertainment.
Manic23

Re:

Postby Agnus Dei on Thu Mar 18, 2004 11:04 pm

continue on laughing, see if i care.
Agnus Dei

Re:

Postby Agnus Dei on Thu Mar 18, 2004 11:05 pm

[s]Manic23 wrote on 23:04, 18th Mar 2004:
dear dear dear dear dear. Its just no fun to reply to someone like yourself who obviously has the intellectual capacity of a donkey, and can only reply with insults that depend solely on the words 'Cunt' and 'Fuck'. Theres no sport.

Keep up the good work son, you are providing us all with a lot of entertainment.

FUCK YOU YOU STUPID WANKER!!!!!
Agnus Dei

Re:

Postby Campbell on Thu Mar 18, 2004 11:05 pm

we are, that's why i'm continuing replying, just to see what gems you spew forth next.

go on, do another one

please
Campbell

Next

Return to The Personal Ads Board