Home

TheSinner.net

Side-Swept Scientist

Seen someone you fancy, or think you saw someone checking you out? Post a message to see if they want to get in touch...

Side-Swept Scientist

Postby Susan on Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:31 pm

There is the boy ... with side-swept auburn hair. I oft see him around town in a lab coat, so I can tell he's sophisticated.
Susan

Re:

Postby fudge on Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:41 pm

Quoting Susan from 14:59, 13th Nov 2007
There is the boy ... with side-swept auburn hair. I oft see him around town in a lab coat, so I can tell he's sophisticated.

....or hes a tool
fudge

Re:

Postby 777 on Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:17 pm

Quoting fudge from 12:21, 19th Nov 2007
Quoting Susan from 14:59, 13th Nov 2007

....or hes a tool

That would be my first thought...
I thought I saw your name on a loaf of bread today but when I looked again it said 'Thick Cut'

Re:

Postby flossy on Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:38 am

Or just as lazy as I was when I was going to subhons labs - why carry your labcoat when you can wear it?

[hr]

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the substrate.
If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the substrate.
flossy

Re:

Postby lab-coat on Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:39 pm

Should he really be wearing a lab coat round town though?
As a chemistry student, we aren't supposed to wear ours for general use outside of labs, we're also not allowed them in the common room because there's people eating food there.
But I don't know about biologists or medics with lab coats...
lab-coat

Re:

Postby munchingfoo on Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:03 pm

There is a cross contamination (in both directions) risk when dealing with biological specimens, perhaps more serious that that for chemistry.

[hr]

Tired Freudian references aside - your mother played my mighty skin flute like a surf crowned sea nymph trying to rouse Poseidon from his watery slumber!
I'm not a large water-dwelling mammal Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis? Did Steve
munchingfoo

Return to I Saw You