Home

TheSinner.net

The most gorgeous boy.

Seen someone you fancy, or think you saw someone checking you out? Post a message to see if they want to get in touch...

The most gorgeous boy.

Postby curious/horrified at herself for posting this here on Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:43 pm

Right, so I've never seen this boy on facebook or mentioned here and I am dying to know who he is. He is tall, has longish dark hair and wears glasses, gives off kind of a 1960s-english student at oxford vibe and rides a bike. I've seen him in the Oak Rooms a couple of times, too. He is just goreous, please do tell me who he is!
curious/horrified at herself for posting this here

Re:

Postby Guest on Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:11 pm

Dont know who he is, but I bet hes gay
Quoting curious/horrified at herself for posting this here from 13:06, 20th Jan 2008
Right, so I've never seen this boy on facebook or mentioned here and I am dying to know who he is. He is tall, has longish dark hair and wears glasses, gives off kind of a 1960s-english student at oxford vibe and rides a bike. I've seen him in the Oak Rooms a couple of times, too. He is just goreous, please do tell me who he is!

Re:

Postby helenF on Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:39 am

Hmm, now that sounds like it might be someone I know. According to my female friends he is 'hot'. Reasonably long dark hair. Glasses. Beard. Rides his bike to and from lectures and often has an air of superiority about him. The downside is that he is extremely messy (apparently you can't see carpet in his room for dirty clothes) and often smells (he owns, but refuses to use, deodorant), so you might not want to get too close!
helenF

Re:

Postby Grant on Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:08 pm

Is he that guy from london that looks very much like a member of the Beetles? I think I know who this is; I used to speak to him and then all of a sudden he basically blanked me.
Grant

Re:

Postby Interested girl on Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:39 pm

I think I might of seen this guy in a Chemistry class. Does he ride a red and white racing bike and have a slightly longer than waist length black coat?
Interested girl

Re:

Postby Hevelius on Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:49 pm

Quoting Interested girl from 01:26, 25th Feb 2008
I think I might of seen this guy in a Chemistry class. Does he ride a red and white racing bike and have a slightly longer than waist length black coat?

might have!
Hevelius

Re:

Postby Al on Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:31 pm

Why did he have a bike in his Chemistry class?
Al

Re:

Postby ? on Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:07 am

i found out his name is chad. i think. updates?
?

Re:

Postby Tlomiew on Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:43 am

You know, before joining the sinner I had never considered stalking to be a communal activity... :/

(Bloody Similys, annoying but there dosn't seem to be any other was to convey that you arn't really making a serious point)

[hr]

In this world there is a pie
A pie where topics go to die
And when they die they leave this place
The twisted world of the human race
In this world there is a pie
A pie where topics go to die
And when they die they leave this place
The twisted world of the human race
Tlomiew

Re:

Postby pot black on Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:16 pm