Home

TheSinner.net

Library Yah (yes i know its rare)

Seen someone you fancy, or think you saw someone checking you out? Post a message to see if they want to get in touch...

Library Yah (yes i know its rare)

Postby YahHater on Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:05 pm

Yah bint in the library breezed straight past the queue at the express workstations just as someone left one and took it..... tall, blonde with sunglasses and no doubt a lovely platinum card linked to daddies account. Who are you. You really need to learn some manners.
YahHater

Re:

Postby Tigger on Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:08 pm

Quoting YahHater from 18:59, 4th Mar 2008
Yah bint in the library breezed straight past the queue at the express workstations just as someone left one and took it..... tall, blonde with sunglasses and no doubt a lovely platinum card linked to daddies account. Who are you. You really need to learn some manners.

You should have said something. Embarrass them beyond belief in a loud voice.

[hr]

My Wings Are Like A Shield of Steel...
(Claire Raynor)
My Wings Are Like A Shield of Steel...
(Claire Raynor)
Tigger

Re:

Postby Hennessy on Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:17 pm

Yah bints. It's why teabagging was invented!

[hr]

"What happened to Spoon?"
"There is no Spoon"
Dog Soldiers
The Sinner.
"Apologies in advance for pedantry."
Hennessy

Re:

Postby TheUnixKid on Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:18 pm

Is someone jealous they don't have a credit card linked to 'daddie's account'? And to be frankly honest and honestly frank, a centurion card is more preferable to platinum.

Get some
TheUnixKid

Re:

Postby 'yah' on Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:26 pm

Once you go black you never go back. rock on!
'yah'

Re:

Postby Garnet on Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:21 pm

while we are on library yahs

twice i've been basically accused of taking someone's photocopy card at the photocopiers when both times it turned out that they hadn't taken the card from the machine - the last time was really annoying as i was at a photocopier, ran out money on my card walked quickly to the machine to insert more money and returned quickly back and despite there being three machines free, this yah was using mine, and had removed the book which was left in the machine, and the paper that i had photocopied, so i had to go around her picking up my bag (which obviously would indicate to most idiots that i was coming back) and the pile of books etc and move onto the one next to her. She didn't even seem to think there was anything wrong, then just as i was about to insert my card into the machine she pointed at it and said that i had taken her card. I said no and explained that i had just put money on the card, she didn't believe me and said how much would be on the card. I then put it in showing that it was my card, then she spent a while looking through her bag saying to passers by that she couldnt find her card, giving me evil looks. I then looked to her machine saw that the card was in it and said to her, hoping she would apologise but she got the card didn't acknowledge me and thanked the guy she had got her to help look for it. I regret not slamming her face into the photocopier - now that would be worth 7p :P

[hr]

so alive, so full of fire and music!
I joined the sinner in 1970 :-O
Garnet

Re:

Postby TheUnixKid on Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:42 pm

I might get shot down for pointing out the obvious here but the traits of stupidity and rudeness aren't reserved solely for yah types.

I've seen very stupid and very rude people from all walks of life. I think perhaps you feel more inclined to rant about rude yahs because you associate certain lifestyles with them (like having a lot of money) and secretly wish you had the same. It seems to me that you're confusing a valid response of annoyance at bad manners with your own sense of injustice that your life isn't as good as the one you imagine them to have.

It's quite sad really.
TheUnixKid

Re:

Postby Hennessy on Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:43 pm

I don't hate yahs, I simply find them amusing, curious throwbacks in many ways to an age of privilege. Some people hate them because they still believe this privilege exists to bar them from the lifestyle merit has so far brought them, but I don't think that at all. Success depends more on what you do with your own life than what others are doing with theirs.

Still I can understand the irritation at completely useless people being allowed to mix with those who've had to work to be where they are today, although I don't condone it.

[hr]

"What happened to Spoon?"
"There is no Spoon"
Dog Soldiers
The Sinner.
"Apologies in advance for pedantry."
Hennessy

Re:

Postby i kan spel gud on Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:31 pm

Your quite sad really
Quoting TheUnixKid from 16:42, 8th Mar 2008
I might get shot down for pointing out the obvious here but the traits of stupidity and rudeness aren't reserved solely for yah types.

I've seen very stupid and very rude people from all walks of life. I think perhaps you feel more inclined to rant about rude yahs because you associate certain lifestyles with them (like having a lot of money) and secretly wish you had the same. It seems to me that you're confusing a valid response of annoyance at bad manners with your own sense of injustice that your life isn't as good as the one you imagine them to have.

It's quite sad really.
i kan spel gud

Re:

Postby TheUnixKid on Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:39 pm

Ignoring the obvious grammatical error I think that must be the greatest retort ever made to any suggestion.

You should be proud of yourself. You've convincingly won the argument. Congratulations.
TheUnixKid

Re:

Postby Wonderboy on Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:02 pm

Sarcasm being the lowest form of wit.
How 'bout the power to kill a yak? from two hundred yards away!
with mind bullets!
Wonderboy

Re:

Postby munchingfoo on Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:00 am

I think perhaps unixkid is confusing "Yah" with a rich person with a posh accent.

By definition, Yahs are cunts. They flaunt their wealth to feel powerful. The always feel superior, and are the first to let you know they do.

It is entirely possible to be rich and have a posh English accent without being a "Yah".

I guess you could liken it to "chav". Chavs tend to come from a particular demographic of society, but that does not mean that all people from that demographic are chavs.

[hr]

“Argue with an idiot long enough and people will fail to see the difference”
I'm not a large water-dwelling mammal Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis? Did Steve
munchingfoo

Re:

Postby Gibby mcspackpants on Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:26 am

Twat
Quoting TheUnixKid from 15:39, 9th Mar 2008
Ignoring the obvious grammatical error I think that must be the greatest retort ever made to any suggestion.

You should be proud of yourself. You've convincingly won the argument. Congratulations.
Gibby mcspackpants

Re:

Postby theshadowhost on Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:12 pm

Quoting munchingfoo from 00:00, 10th Mar 2008
I think perhaps unixkid is confusing "Yah" with a rich person with a posh accent.

By definition, Yahs are cunts. They flaunt their wealth to feel powerful. The always feel superior, and are the first to let you know they do.

It is entirely possible to be rich and have a posh English accent without being a "Yah".

I guess you could liken it to "chav". Chavs tend to come from a particular demographic of society, but that does not mean that all people from that demographic are chavs.

[hr]

indeed - i know how the OP feels though - i really hate they way some people think they are better than anyone else. - you get arrogance from "chav's" and "yah's" though in different ways.

What's strange is that you would expect posh people with a feeling of authority to be polite - but i guess every one should do that anyway.

(i'm using chavs and yah to refer to the twats from both demographics - rather than the whole demographic)

[hr]

theshadowhost

Re:

Postby Mr_Big_Dave on Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:29 pm

Quoting munchingfoo from 00:00, 10th Mar 2008

[hr]

Exactly! Hit the nail on the head there Andy.
Mr_Big_Dave

Re:

Postby TheUnixKid on Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:11 pm

I think what really gets to me is that this assault on yahs has very close relationships with racism. Broad-brush attacks on particular parts of society based on something as ridiculously tragic and insignificant as appearance, accent, or other completely arbitrary such as where you and what you were born into. You seem to be judging a whole group of people based on one or two experiences with arseholes.

But hey I suppose the majority of you people are Scottish and most of Scottish people are intellectually inferior (that means stupid), poor, smal-minded, inbred, ugly, fat and smelly.

But by your reasoning it's okay to say that isn't it?
TheUnixKid

Re:

Postby TheUnixKid on Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:12 pm

put the word 'things' in between arbitrary and such on the third line and it'd make more sense.
TheUnixKid

Re:

Postby What? on Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:46 pm

Quoting TheUnixKid from 17:11, 10th Mar 2008

But hey I suppose the majority of you people are Scottish and most of Scottish people are intellectually inferior (that means stupid), poor, smal-minded, inbred, ugly, fat and smelly.

1) I'm not inbred at all to be honest. Try again.
2) Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder.
3)Do you have an issue with my shape?
4) I wash daily and use lovely aftershave.

Shall we try again at stirring up hatred, pal?
What?

Re:

Postby munchingfoo on Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:47 pm

Oh, the irony.

I think thats all the reply you deserve.

Please mind the troll.

[hr]

I'm not a large water-dwelling mammal Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis? Did Steve
munchingfoo

Re:

Postby TheUnixKid on Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:15 pm

It's quite ironic that you completely lost the irony of my post and did exactly what I'd expect...which was to get offended.
TheUnixKid

Next

Return to I Saw You