Home

TheSinner.net

A boy walking alone on the beach in St. Andrews 31.3.09

Seen someone you fancy, or think you saw someone checking you out? Post a message to see if they want to get in touch...

A boy walking alone on the beach in St. Andrews 31.3.09

Postby Petra on Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:35 pm

Hi. I look for the boy walking alone on the beach in St. Andrews in the afternoon around three or four oclock 31.3.09.Sunny , windy weather.You had jeans on, T-shirt, a smaller rucksack and you were listening to music.Your hair were brown and short. Normal figure, middle hight I guess. You walked just at the border of the sand and the water.

I was walking in front of you in lilla jacket and with camera, long brown hair. but then I turned myself and went back suddenly. You did not look at me at all. But when I saw your face , I was totally amazed.. so amazed that I just was not able to do anything....Afterwards a running girl in white T-shirt was passing you but at this moment I was standing on the beach and starring at you.

I must admit you were highlight of my holiday in Scotland and I really regret I did not take contact with you! maybe this message will help?

if you think it could be you , dont hesitate and write to me:
my email is : [EMAIL REMOVED; the boy has been found!]

PS. I live in Norway.
Petra

Re: A boy walking alone on the beach in St. Andrews 31.3.09

Postby finbar on Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:05 am

I saw you, and i chose to ignore you. To be honest I was more interested in my dog. spencer.
ps. i may be in Norway this summer, staying in Bergen, look me up on facebook.saaafe
finbar

Postby Petra on Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:00 pm

I am sorry but it was not you. The boy I saw on the beach did not have any dog. ;-) But if this was a joke, then it was not so bad...But to be honest, I am interested only in a serious answer from the concrete boy I saw....
Petra

Postby CheeseDaddy on Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:00 pm

I wish I was a concrete boy!
CheeseDaddy

Postby Petra on Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:07 pm

It would be nice if you were him. Everything I know about him was that he was looking very good (it has never happened to me before that I were amazed by a boy´s look in real life!) and liked music.....
But it may be even better that you are yourself. ;-)
Petra

Postby Guest on Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:58 pm

i think i know who this might have been. was the boy skinny, or normal sized? also, what color was the rucksack?

Postby Petra on Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:02 pm

Hello guest! it would be great if you know who it could be! he was not skinny, his figure was normal. hight was middle. the rucksack... well.. i am so sorry but i cannot remember its colour. :-(, anyway, it is sure that the rucksack was not only black or only white...as regards his age, he was very probably old between 23 and 33 years. did my description help you a little? ?
Petra

Postby Guest on Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:38 pm

thought it might have been my friend, however your description does not match him. sorry!

Postby Unreg Bob on Tue May 05, 2009 9:11 pm

Guests friend was 12 so it can't be him
Unreg Bob

Postby MACFORSALE on Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:37 pm

I really think it might be me!
MACFORSALE

Postby pasha-nti on Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:17 pm

Well, I don't know if I speak for someone else apart from me, but after you wrote this wonderful announce in order to find this guy - you know, you nearly owe to all of us at least a brief report of the story of the retrieval!
*__*
pasha-nti

Postby Petra on Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:32 pm

Well, what is the end of the story? The start was poetic, the end is prosaic. I found a boy similar to my description but we are not good match. Maybe it was really him, maybe not but I guess it is better to look for a friend in my closest surroundings. :-) Anyway, I must go to Scotland on holiday again one fine day. :-)
Petra

Return to I Saw You