Home

TheSinner.net

hot skinny girl

Seen someone you fancy, or think you saw someone checking you out? Post a message to see if they want to get in touch...

Re: hot skinny girl

Postby Yumster on Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:15 pm

Does she ever go to the union or something? Would avoid having to trip her up.
Yumster

Postby RandomMusings on Fri May 01, 2009 12:22 am

Freaker wrote:
ONeill wrote:A little healthy competition won't do anyone any harm anyway. If anything it should provide motivation to find answers sooner rather than later.

:ninja:

Right. To any female, skinny, blonde runner out there - watch your back! There'll be guys left and right trying to awkwardly stop you to talk to you, mubmling something about an online sinner. And you'll probably not be the one referenced here and not even know what that sinner is. And think what creepy people those Sinners must be.

Oh dear. I'm looking forward to those stories! :laugh:

So..... have we got any stories about this yet?

ONeill? Geno? The-Girl-In-Question? Or maybe even NOT the girl in question? I'm looking at you here on this one.....
...and as the red red robin of time goes bob bob bobbin under the snowplough of eternity.... I see it's time to end
RandomMusings

Postby Hennessy on Fri May 01, 2009 8:01 am

There are far too many smilies on this thread for educated people to be using.
:wacko:
The Sinner.
"Apologies in advance for pedantry."
Hennessy

Postby ONeill on Fri May 01, 2009 8:36 am

RandomMusings wrote:
Freaker wrote:
ONeill wrote:A little healthy competition won't do anyone any harm anyway. If anything it should provide motivation to find answers sooner rather than later.

:ninja:

Right. To any female, skinny, blonde runner out there - watch your back! There'll be guys left and right trying to awkwardly stop you to talk to you, mubmling something about an online sinner. And you'll probably not be the one referenced here and not even know what that sinner is. And think what creepy people those Sinners must be.

Oh dear. I'm looking forward to those stories! :laugh:

So..... have we got any stories about this yet?

ONeill? Geno? The-Girl-In-Question? Or maybe even NOT the girl in question? I'm looking at you here on this one.....

Nothing positive to report so far as regards the girl mentioned by the 'Guest' in this thread. I have spoken to a few of my fellow runners in the passing and they all seemed nice enough. Much depends on when people go running though. I tend to wait until later at night when it is a little cooler which seems a popular enough time as I often pass 5 or 6 others on my rounds. I'll redouble my efforts and see if I can turn up a positive match...
ONeill

Postby RandomMusings on Fri May 01, 2009 10:56 am

ONeill wrote:Nothing positive to report so far as regards the girl mentioned by the 'Guest' in this thread. I have spoken to a few of my fellow runners in the passing and they all seemed nice enough. Much depends on when people go running though. I tend to wait until later at night when it is a little cooler which seems a popular enough time as I often pass 5 or 6 others on my rounds. I'll redouble my efforts and see if I can turn up a positive match...

I suppose it'll keep you 'fit' if nothing else..... [insert own crude joke here]

..... I was about to put ''no smilie here'' - but then began to wonder how the singular of 'smilies' is spelt.... does anybody know? Is is 'smilie' or 'smily' or 'smiley'? Cheers.
...and as the red red robin of time goes bob bob bobbin under the snowplough of eternity.... I see it's time to end
RandomMusings

Postby Geno on Mon May 11, 2009 5:37 pm

I am alarmed by the size of this thread and the fact that others are now after a girl of my description. I think it may be unhealthy to continue this thread, I didn't intend to start a (wo)manhunt.
Geno

Postby Abserdman on Mon May 25, 2009 3:07 pm

RandomMusings wrote:..... I was about to put ''no smilie here'' - but then began to wonder how the singular of 'smilies' is spelt.... does anybody know? Is is 'smilie' or 'smily' or 'smiley'? Cheers.

I'd spell it "smiley" I think.
Abserdman

Postby meow on Wed May 27, 2009 1:46 pm

Abserdman wrote:
RandomMusings wrote:..... I was about to put ''no smilie here'' - but then began to wonder how the singular of 'smilies' is spelt.... does anybody know? Is is 'smilie' or 'smily' or 'smiley'? Cheers.

I'd spell it "smiley" I think.

Yep, I would say 'smiley' as well....
However there's something about 'smilie' that makes me happy. Maybe the symmetry in 'ili'.
I'm not mad, honest :(
meow

Postby RandomMusings on Wed May 27, 2009 2:11 pm

meow wrote:However there's something about 'smilie' that makes me happy

It's nothing to do with Smilie-Smiley Carol Smilie, is it?
(and thanks for the answers - I now going with 'smiley')
RandomMusings

Postby meow on Wed May 27, 2009 2:34 pm

She doesn't make me particularly happy, no.. <_<
meow

Postby Dr Pepper on Sat May 30, 2009 2:50 pm

So...?? What happened in the end?

Did you get the girl? o.O
Dr Pepper

Postby Geno on Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:13 pm

Sadly not, I guess i am a bit of a gutless coward and also haven't mastered how not to look crazy whilst chasing someone I have never met before down the street, trying to shout over the music from their ipod. -.-

Also not that I have self esteem issues but I think I'd be punching a bit above my weight (not literally of course as she is tiny).

If she is around next year I might give the street chase a shot but I am pretty sure she'll out run me :laugh:
Geno

Postby theshadowhost on Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:27 am

since the town is small cant you wait (3 months) until they inevitably go to the union on a friday night and meet them there - would seem less weird.

anyone who doesnt end up in the union on a friday night is worth knowing anyway.

problem solved.

otherwise - how in the world would a conversation go with someone you just stopped running?:

:love: "erm hi"
o.O "hi..."
:love: "i've noticed you around"
o.O "k..." *starts jogging on spot*
:love: "maybe we could meet up sometime for like a coffee?"

depending on the answer you might be able to at least shout "... yeah... well jog on!" and then give her the v's.
theshadowhost

Postby Iknow on Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:14 am

I know exactly who you are on about. Not my cup of tea.
Iknow

Previous

Return to I Saw You