Home

TheSinner.net

hot skinny girl

Seen someone you fancy, or think you saw someone checking you out? Post a message to see if they want to get in touch...

hot skinny girl

Postby Geno on Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:59 pm

I see this girl out running all the time, blonde, very thin (but healthy looking), short, obviously physically very fit.

Who is she?!?
Geno

Re: hot skinny girl

Postby jollytiddlywink on Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:23 pm

What hair-style? And where do you see said lady running?
jollytiddlywink

Postby Geno on Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:51 am

Hair tied back into ponytail. See her everywhere, sometimes at east sands, sometimes opposite end of town.
Geno

Postby RandomMusings on Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:26 am

If you see her "all the time", why don't you stop her and speak to her?

Human conversation - novel idea, no?
(If you try it, good luck mind!)
...and as the red red robin of time goes bob bob bobbin under the snowplough of eternity.... I see it's time to end
RandomMusings

Postby ONeill on Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:31 am

RandomMusings wrote:If you see her "all the time", why don't you stop her and speak to her?

Howay man, is it acceptable to talk with strangers again? I still get those wary looks of fear as though I was about to mug them instead of strike up conversation in the hope of a bit banter. Next time I'm on a train and the opportunity presents itself maybe I should just stick in the earphones or open up a newspaper like everyone else does?

The novelty in this situation could be in stopping someone who is out for a run. The reaction may be priceless :laugh:
ONeill

Postby Hennessy on Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:00 pm

ONeill wrote:
RandomMusings wrote:If you see her "all the time", why don't you stop her and speak to her?

Howay man, is it acceptable to talk with strangers again? I still get those wary looks of fear as though I was about to mug them instead of strike up conversation in the hope of a bit banter. Next time I'm on a train and the opportunity presents itself maybe I should just stick in the earphones or open up a newspaper like everyone else does?

The novelty in this situation could be in stopping someone who is out for a run. The reaction may be priceless :laugh:

Yep hit her with that Geordie accent, she's bound to think you aren't trying to mug her
The Sinner.
"Apologies in advance for pedantry."
Hennessy

Postby ONeill on Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:15 pm

Hennessy wrote:
ONeill wrote:

Yep hit her with that Geordie accent, she's bound to think you aren't trying to mug her

:laugh:
ONeill

Postby RandomMusings on Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:15 pm

ONeill wrote:The novelty in this situation could be in stopping someone who is out for a run. The reaction may be priceless :laugh:

I think the reaction might depend on how you stop the runner.....

.... I tend to favour the sly tripping effort myself over anything else :P
...and as the red red robin of time goes bob bob bobbin under the snowplough of eternity.... I see it's time to end
RandomMusings

Postby Frank on Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:13 pm

ONeill wrote:The novelty in this situation could be in stopping someone who is out for a run. The reaction may be priceless :laugh:

At least you'd not feel to bad when they eventually run away from you! :roll:

RandomMusings wrote:I think the reaction might depend on how you stop the runner.....

I read that as 'fly tipping', not 'sly tripping'. Very different approaches, but yet both yielded very funny visual sequences in my head.

Perhaps a combined fly-tipping-sly-tripping?
Frank

Postby ONeill on Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:48 pm

I'm not entirely sure how you could produce a subtle assault with a 'stealthily' placed car tyre. People tend to notice these things and have a nasty habit of avoiding them. :(
ONeill

Postby RandomMusings on Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:17 pm

Why does this now evoke the image from Father Ted where Dougall, in the milk-float, is driving very slowly (4mph!) towards a pyramid of empty cardboard boxes...... classic.

RandomMusings

Postby Frank on Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:50 pm

Like so?

Frank

Postby ONeill on Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:05 am

RandomMusings wrote:

I think the reaction might depend on how you stop the runner.....

I was out running myself last night and I passed a girl matching the description given. Rather pretty if I may say so. For a second I remembered this and considered throwing out a leg as she approached but my conscience got the better of me and I hid behind the safety of my rather generic approving nod that I give to everyone these days.

Maybe next time... -.-
Last edited by ONeill on Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
ONeill

Postby Guest on Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:58 pm

I think my flatmate is the girl in question, only she is quite shy and would be terribly embarrased to think she had falsely accepted your kind description, if it turns out that you are talking about somebody else.

She would therefore like you to take the risk and stop her next time you see her. Even if it is not my flatmete that you stop you will have at least stopped the girl you want. Just come clean and tell her this story if she is angry at you disturbing her.

Hopefully, it will be my flatmate. Best of luck. Maybe see you at ours for a cup of tea one day if all goes to plan!

Postby ONeill on Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:52 am

Guest wrote:I think my flatmate is the girl in question, only she is quite shy and would be terribly embarrased to think she had falsely accepted your kind description, if it turns out that you are talking about somebody else.

She would therefore like you to take the risk and stop her next time you see her. Even if it is not my flatmete that you stop you will have at least stopped the girl you want. Just come clean and tell her this story if she is angry at you disturbing her.

Hopefully, it will be my flatmate. Best of luck. Maybe see you at ours for a cup of tea one day if all goes to plan!

If I pass the girl again when I'm out running then I will take a leap of faith and stop her to ask. I don't take enough risks these days and if it's not your flatmate then I can have a little fun trying to fast-talk my way to an explanation. Should add a little more interest to my next few runs and hopefully provide the answers.
ONeill

Postby Geno on Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:24 pm

ONeill wrote:
Guest wrote:I think my flatmate is the girl in question, only she is quite shy and would be terribly embarrased to think she had falsely accepted your kind description, if it turns out that you are talking about somebody else.

If I pass the girl again when I'm out running then I will take a leap of faith and stop her to ask. I don't take enough risks these days and if it's not your flatmate then I can have a little fun trying to fast-talk my way to an explanation. Should add a little more interest to my next few runs and hopefully provide the answers.

Oi O'Neil! she/he wasn't talking to you!
Geno

Postby Freaker on Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:50 pm

This thread is quickly gaining in hilarity!

Jealousy drama on the sinner! :ninja:
I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
Freaker

Postby ONeill on Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:51 pm

Geno wrote:Oi O'Neil! she/he wasn't talking to you!

Two Ls. There's another O'Neil with only one L, he has no sense of humour at all.

Freaker wrote:This thread is quickly gaining in hilarity!

Jealousy drama on the sinner! :ninja:

:laugh:

I'll see if I can provide some more comedy for you. Perhaps I can find an alternative ending where the girl I passed wasn't the same girl. Could be funny.

A little healthy competition won't do anyone any harm anyway. If anything it should provide motivation to find answers sooner rather than later.

:ninja:
ONeill

Postby Freaker on Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:47 pm

ONeill wrote:A little healthy competition won't do anyone any harm anyway. If anything it should provide motivation to find answers sooner rather than later.

Right. To any female, skinny, blonde runner out there - watch your back! There'll be guys left and right trying to awkwardly stop you to talk to you, mubmling something about an online sinner. And you'll probably not be the one referenced here and not even know what that sinner is. And think what creepy people those Sinners must be.

Oh dear. I'm looking forward to those stories! :laugh:
I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
Freaker

Postby ONeill on Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:20 pm

Freaker wrote:
ONeill wrote:A little healthy competition won't do anyone any harm anyway. If anything it should provide motivation to find answers sooner rather than later.

Right. To any female, skinny, blonde runner out there - watch your back! There'll be guys left and right trying to awkwardly stop you to talk to you, mubmling something about an online sinner. And you'll probably not be the one referenced here and not even know what that sinner is. And think what creepy people those Sinners must be.

Oh dear. I'm looking forward to those stories! :laugh:

Canny idea mate. I could start a little tongue in cheek series. Something a bit like 'Tubes' on SoccerAM. I'll work on a few rubbish rhymes and put it to the test. :P

Or maybe I should start being serious again?

Decisions, decisions... 8-)
ONeill

Next

Return to I Saw You