Home

TheSinner.net

Happy, curly black haired girl

Seen someone you fancy, or think you saw someone checking you out? Post a message to see if they want to get in touch...

Happy, curly black haired girl

Postby timb on Sat May 30, 2009 3:54 pm

I saw this girl walking (sort of skipping at points) off of City Road earlier this afternoon (heading towards the bus station I think). She was wearing a black skirt with leggings and a stripy top.....she was with a tall Indian/Pakistani girl and was laughing a lot. She is small with curely black hair and is very cute - does anyone know who she is??!? Where can I find her again?!
timb

Re: Happy, curly black haired girl

Postby threekings on Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:14 pm

timb wrote:I saw this girl walking (sort of skipping at points) off of City Road earlier this afternoon (heading towards the bus station I think). She was wearing a black skirt with leggings and a stripy top.....she was with a tall Indian/Pakistani girl and was laughing a lot. She is small with curely black hair and is very cute - does anyone know who she is??!? Where can I find her again?!

her name's umaima, you can probably find her on facebook. but i also saw her coming out of LGBT a few months ago
threekings

Return to I Saw You