Home

TheSinner.net

Quizmaster at Drouthys

Seen someone you fancy, or think you saw someone checking you out? Post a message to see if they want to get in touch...

Quizmaster at Drouthys

Postby quizfan on Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:40 pm

The quizmaster at Drouthy Neebors is so hot!
quizfan

Re: Quizmaster at Drouthys

Postby jwm23 on Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:21 pm

That sounds like me! I'm intrigued. It's always nice to meet a fan so please come and say "hello" on Wednesday! Oh, and feel free to bring any close female friends you might have. I promise you'll grow to love my pedantic nature, and with that in mind I am compelled to inform you that it should really be "Drouthies" rather than "Drouthys". Don't hate me.
jwm23

Postby jonnymuir on Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:59 pm

The actual Drouthies Quizmaster would like to out this entire thread as a sham. Please ignore all comments made under the imposterous guise of 'jwm23'.

However, any publicity is good publicity, and if The Sinner didn't ban all advertising, I would add here that the quiz is on every Wednesday, starting at 9:30pm, but that would be against the rules, so I won't.
Last edited by jonnymuir on Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
jonnymuir

Postby Fawksie on Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:18 pm

The Sinner doesn't ban all advertising. We just like to get paid for it, in the way that advertising generally works :p
The fox is a crafty and deceitful animal that never runs in a straight line, but only in circles.
Fawksie
Administrator

Postby Delts on Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:41 am

jonnymuir wrote:The actual Drouthies Quizmaster would like to out this entire thread as a sham, concocted by an unemployed, friendless graduate of St Andrews who can't seem to move on from his days of student revelry. Please ignore all comments made under the imposterous guise of 'jwm23', and if you see him in the streets of Dunbar, give him a slap from me.

However, any publicity is good publicity, and if The Sinner didn't ban all advertising, I would add here that the quiz is on every Wednesday, starting at 9:30pm, but that would be against the rules, so I won't.

Considering I'm in Haddington, I'm tempted to take the short trip, just to do said slapping.
If you do physics, panic.
Delts

Postby The Accused on Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:33 pm

Just dropped in to say "it wisnae me". jonnymuir spouting a load of unsubstantiated twaddle as usual.

jonnymuir wrote:graduate of St Andrews who can't seem to move on from his days of student revelry.

Anything good on the menu in hall tonight? When exactly is your 24th birthday?
The Accused

Postby jonnymuir on Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:39 pm

After a wild witch hunt turned up no witches, would the real imposter like to make themselves known? It's a serious offence you know, impersonating a quizmaster. Anyone with information will be handsomely rewarded.
jonnymuir

Postby The Accused on Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:33 pm

Word on the street in Sunny Dunny is that Delts isn't completely innocent. With the recent installation of Haddington's first internet connection the Deltoid has been wreaking havoc with a series of elaborate pranks. This is what I heard in Gregg's this morning. Care to comment?
The Accused

Postby Delts on Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:17 am

The Accused wrote:Word on the street in Sunny Dunny is that Delts isn't completely innocent. With the recent installation of Haddington's first internet connection the Deltoid has been wreaking havoc with a series of elaborate pranks. This is what I heard in Gregg's this morning. Care to comment?

Holy shit, Dunbar has a Greggs? You mean you don't have to eat from the gutters anymore‽ Actually, that must be a joke. I mean, next you'll be telling me they have streetlights there as well!
Delts

Postby The Accused on Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:37 am

Romanced any sheep lately Delts?
The Accused

Postby Delts on Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:00 am

The Accused wrote:Romanced any sheep lately Delts?

No, I'm not Aberdonian...
Delts

Postby The Accused on Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:44 pm

That was tasteless from me. Haddington is actually a very nice place.
The Accused

Postby beeny on Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:48 am

Well... it's a place. I don't like it. Failed 2 driving tests there on stupid windy roads :(
'But what do I know? I'm a bear; I suck the heads off fish.'
beeny

Postby jonnymuir on Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:56 pm

I think this thread has lost focus.
jonnymuir

Return to I Saw You