Home

TheSinner.net

Fellow Mature Student

Seen someone you fancy, or think you saw someone checking you out? Post a message to see if they want to get in touch...

Fellow Mature Student

Postby JasonSegal85 on Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:57 pm

Hi,
I have seen you around town and think you might be a fellow, gay, mature student. You had blonde hair, and recently changed to brown, are average-ish height, dress really young, have an average-ish build, and seem very camp. You seem unusual, to say the least, and I want to get to know you better. I have a very hard time articulating myself, but I like to listen and you seem like you have quite the mouth on you! I am into men, fine dining, metalworking, Romance poetry, myspace surfing, Lagrange's Theorem, foreign films, the color orange, and I am American and Jewish, although not very religious!, from New Jersey, studying social anthropology, postgrad. I am slender, look really young (most people say about 17 or so!), about 5'11", brown hair, brown eyes, the whole shebang. ;) Most people don't think I am a homosexual, so let's keep this quiet. Hope you see this, and that we can hook up soon! I enjoy dinner, drinks, dancing and debating.
-Jason S. :)
JasonSegal85

Return to I Saw You