Home

TheSinner.net

Psychology postgrad

Seen someone you fancy, or think you saw someone checking you out? Post a message to see if they want to get in touch...

Psychology postgrad

Postby Guest on Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:30 pm

Ross. Curly brown hair. Is he single?

Re: Psychology postgrad

Postby Em6 on Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:46 am

Yes, and looking.
Em6

Postby guest on Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:40 pm

I can't believe I saw this ad. Yes, I know the guy. Completely single. Lovely guy. Pretty good at football, too.

Postby Movember on Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:41 am

I know Ross, think you've got the right guy. Pretty sure he's single. He's captain of 2 of the 6-a-side football teams that play on the university astro pitches. 7:30-8:30 on Mondays and 6:30-7:30 on Wednesdays. You can't miss him, the teams play in a rather fetching lime green and pink. There's a load of people there so you can always come turn up and watch if you were so inclined. :)
Movember

Postby Guest on Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:57 pm

Actually, he's off the market now ;)

Postby Guest on Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:55 pm

How on earth is he single?! Probably too late in the year to bother doing anything about it, but he should know that he's a total catch!

Postby Guest on Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:15 pm

You should be aware that the last person to comment was, in fact, Ross himself.

Postby Guest on Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:36 am

I'm not quite sure where you heard he was taken, I spoke to him yesterday

Postby ernad on Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:20 am

Enough with these games.

My name is Dan, and I work alongside Ross. In fact, he is sitting across from me right now. I don't know who is telling you he is off the market, but this is not true.
You should seriously consider saying hello to him in person. He appreciates the original message, and like anyone who would be the subject of such a post, he is interested in knowing who you are. Even if things don't work out, it would still be nice to meet you. So, gather your courage and come meet him. He doesn't bite, honestly.
ernad

Return to I Saw You