Home

TheSinner.net

Weekly Union Events Emails?

Welcome to the Union message board. Here's your opportunity to tell us what you think of what we're doing on your behalf. Enjoy! - Oli Walker, Head of Media, Marketing and Design, http://www.YourUnion.netPlease post any requests for advice (about anything) on The Sinner's ADVICE board. Ta!

Weekly Union Events Emails?

Postby Happy-Go-Lucky on Wed Oct 06, 2004 8:12 pm

The last 3 years I've been at St Andrews we used to get an email evey week listing all the things going on at the union such as the usual Bop, School Daze, karaoke etc. But we have not had any emails like that so far this year. Have they been stopped? It was nice to know what and when something was on so you could pop along if you fancied. What's happened to them?
Happy-Go-Lucky

Re:

Postby Oli on Thu Oct 07, 2004 8:31 am

They will be resuming next week.
Oli

Re:

Postby Steveo on Fri Oct 08, 2004 3:09 pm

[s]Happy-Go-Lucky wrote on 22:12, 6th Oct 2004:
The last 3 years I've been at St Andrews we used to get an email evey week listing all the things going on at the union such as the usual Bop, School Daze, karaoke etc. But we have not had any emails like that so far this year. Have they been stopped? It was nice to know what and when something was on so you could pop along if you fancied. What's happened to them?

I loved them. Arriving on a Wednesday, telling us what was on on Monday.

Gotta love it.

[hr]
[s]What a beautiful world this will be .... what a glorious time to be free[/s]
Get off my internet.
Steveo

Return to The Students' Association (Union)