Home

TheSinner.net

school disco

Welcome to the Union message board. Here's your opportunity to tell us what you think of what we're doing on your behalf. Enjoy! - Oli Walker, Head of Media, Marketing and Design, http://www.YourUnion.netPlease post any requests for advice (about anything) on The Sinner's ADVICE board. Ta!

Re:

Postby Guest on Fri Dec 10, 2004 9:11 am

[s]Unregisted User wrote on 20:21, 30th Nov 2004:
This wouldn't have anything to do with personal relationships with certain officers, would it...

gossip?

Re:

Postby Guest on Fri Dec 10, 2004 9:11 am

[s]Unregisted User wrote on 14:04, 30th Nov 2004:
[s]Rennie wrote on 16:57, 29th Nov 2004:[i]
Figures for the Union have been declining, for other pubs around St Andrews (with the exception of Ginhouse) figures are increasing.

Wow! What an expert you are, how popular you must be. I'm amazed that every pub in town checks in with you and updates you on what their attendances are what their turnover is. Aren’t we so lucky to have some one who is as omnipotent as you posting here.

Stupid people think they have all the answers. The intelligent ones understand the limits of their information. A statistics students would have noticed that you and your few friends (15- 20) out of a university population of 7000 is nothing and you can’t extrapolate anything from that.

What is your method of collecting information aside from "my mates think..."
[/i]

Well Rennie?

Re:

Postby Rennie on Fri Dec 10, 2004 12:20 pm

Fine, I hate responding to unregistered users, but I will.

I know about the attendance of the pubs in town from working at various ones, friends going there, and me witnessing it myself. I never said it was scientific. I also only know about 5-6 pubs in St Andrews, the most popular ones. However, it's completely getting off the original point.

Plus, are you doubting what I say, or just being picky?

Oh, and monster sink, what was teh point in your post?
Rennie

Re:

Postby niall on Fri Dec 10, 2004 6:57 pm

[s]Rennie wrote on 12:20, 10th Dec 2004:
Oh, and monster sink, what was teh point in your post?

i think they might be reffering to the event on the 14th of December
niall

Previous

Return to The Students' Association (Union)