Home

TheSinner.net

American students?

Welcome to the Union message board. Here's your opportunity to tell us what you think of what we're doing on your behalf. Enjoy! - Oli Walker, Head of Media, Marketing and Design, http://www.YourUnion.netPlease post any requests for advice (about anything) on The Sinner's ADVICE board. Ta!

American students?

Postby some american on Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:42 am

Hi, I just stumbled across this board in browsing the University's website. I'm an American student looking to go here. I had some questions about the Scottish education system, adjusting to a new country, etc. Are there any other American students at St. Andrews who I could talk to?
Or any Scottish students who might be able to provide me with a perspective?

I would appreciate any info that the office of admissions doesn't exactly put in the brochure. :)
some american

Re:

Postby little headache on Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:53 pm

Um, you can't turn a corner in St Andrews without running into an American. The place is swarming with them (I'm one).

If you need to know anything, I'm glad to help, and I'm sure everyone else is too.

Sorry, edited because I realized I'm trying to be helpful.
[hr]...the truth is rarely pure and never simple; modern life would be very tedious if it were either, and modern literature a complete impossibility...
little headache

Re:

Postby some american on Sun Nov 07, 2004 2:02 pm

Great, do you have an email address? That would be so much easier than talking on here.

Mine is coconutty921@hotmail.com

Thanks!
some american

Re:

Postby scumdeeforever on Thu Nov 18, 2004 1:27 pm

there are many american's here. my girlfriend and a lot of my friends come from the US, so if you wanna register then you can email me by looking at my profile and i'll answer any questions you may have from a balanced Scottish / knowing about american's perspective
scumdeeforever

Return to The Students' Association (Union)