Home

TheSinner.net

"Your union... Do each other."

Welcome to the Union message board. Here's your opportunity to tell us what you think of what we're doing on your behalf. Enjoy! - Oli Walker, Head of Media, Marketing and Design, http://www.YourUnion.netPlease post any requests for advice (about anything) on The Sinner's ADVICE board. Ta!

Re:

Postby Peaches on Sat Jan 08, 2005 3:00 am

Good boy Morn my dear! Congratulations!
Peaches

Re:

Postby morn_69 on Sun Jan 09, 2005 2:45 am

Woo Hoo, hes coming to get his Underwear!!!! yeyeyeyey! :-*

[hr]
A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Douglas Adams
A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Douglas Adams
morn_69

Progress Report

Postby morn_69 on Sun Jan 16, 2005 10:14 pm

little tosser still hasnt come for his underwear! how rude!

[hr]A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Douglas Adams

Douglas Adams
morn_69

Re:

Postby Mohawk on Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:45 am

i hate being shy, and i really fear her rejecting me, thats why myone love cannot know the truth, for now that is, get me a couple of triple vodka and cokes and i'll be fine,
Mohawk

Re:

Postby Mohawk on Mon Jan 24, 2005 2:52 pm

Bridge collapsed, life in tatters,

no sign of ressurection.
Mohawk

Re:

Postby morn_69 on Mon Jan 24, 2005 4:52 pm

my second bridge has had a bit of a wobbley time this week too.... I met him while drunk and pulled him grr then I txt him last night (along with everyone else in my mobile) and told him I wanted him. then proceeded to pul two other ppl LONG LIVE CAMMO LODGE PARTIES!!!

[hr]A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Douglas Adams

Douglas Adams
morn_69

Re:

Postby morn_69 on Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:26 pm

[s]Peaches wrote on 11:16, 1st Nov 2004:
Children, when I said "Kiss and make up" it was a turn of phrase, not an instruction!

As Britney once said.... Ooops I did it again! :o

[hr]

Douglas Adams

Douglas Adams
morn_69

Re:

Postby Mohawk on Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:33 am

like a pheonix, rising from the ashes, my bridge!
Mohawk

Previous

Return to The Students' Association (Union)