Home

TheSinner.net

Raisen Weekend

Welcome to the Union message board. Here's your opportunity to tell us what you think of what we're doing on your behalf. Enjoy! - Oli Walker, Head of Media, Marketing and Design, http://www.YourUnion.netPlease post any requests for advice (about anything) on The Sinner's ADVICE board. Ta!

Raisen Weekend

Postby pt14 on Sat Nov 13, 2004 3:30 pm

When is it this year? I've heard no details! Rumours place it next weekend but I don't know!
It is probably plastered up in big writing somewhere but I think that I must be blind...
pt14

Re:

Postby Ahndru on Sun Nov 14, 2004 5:15 am

[s]pt14 wrote on 15:30, 13th Nov 2004:
When is it this year? I've heard no details! Rumours place it next weekend but I don't know!
It is probably plastered up in big writing somewhere but I think that I must be blind...

Sandy was chiding me Friday night about getting me in on Sunday in a week... He want me to do the Raisin W/E bar spew buckets that night... So I gues it's next weekend....!

i' don't know if I'm gonna call off sick that night or not yet.. don't want to see your guts on the tables.....

[hr]
There's more honour in chopping a man's head off with a sword... than blasting it to bits with a gun...

IMAGE:www.chalso.free.fr/images/tn_keyboard.gif
There's more honour in chopping a man's head off with a sword... than blasting it to bits with a gun...

IMAGE:www.chalso.free.fr/images/tn_keyboard.gif
Ahndru

Re:

Postby Thackary on Tue Nov 16, 2004 11:29 am

Raisin Sunday is the 22nd.
Which is next Sunday.
Thackary

Re:

Postby pt14 on Tue Nov 16, 2004 3:36 pm

[s]Thackary wrote on 11:29, 16th Nov 2004:
Raisin Sunday is the 22nd.
Which is next Sunday.

Thanks - thats what I thought. I'm just slightly surprised that the usural notices from the university have not gone out yet telling us what we aren't allowed to do and to be careful (blah blah blah!). I presume that everything is happening the same as every other year - foam fight etc. The only people I've talked to who have info on this are those in Uni-hall where I believe Dr C is has been giving his normal lectures.
pt14

Return to The Students' Association (Union)