Home

TheSinner.net

new hall ball march 04'

Welcome to the Union message board. Here's your opportunity to tell us what you think of what we're doing on your behalf. Enjoy! - Oli Walker, Head of Media, Marketing and Design, http://www.YourUnion.netPlease post any requests for advice (about anything) on The Sinner's ADVICE board. Ta!

new hall ball march 04'

Postby B on Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:17 pm

i know this is a long shot BUT here goes nothing,

i don't know who you are or if you even remember me let alone still go to uni but we saw each other at the new hall ball in march while both of us were talking to friends while standing on opposite sides in the corridor just outside the dance hall.

i was wearing a black long sleeved top with white stripes that wrapped around with black dress pants that looked like a skirt. i have medium length reddish brown hair that i wore half up half down that night, brown eyes, and i'm about 5'9" if that helps...

anyways, the second time we saw each other that night, we were both in the dance hall, you were sitting behind me while i was standing with...well, lets say a friend...and well...maybe it was nothing, in fact it probably wasn't but i don't know, when you looked at me and i looked at you gosh, i don't know how to explain/describe what happened but you have stayed with me ever since and i feel like kicking myself for not saying anything to you...

so, i am hoping i guess that this will be my second chance and that you or someone that was there that night remembers and will speak up but if not then hey, at least tried...

thank you for your help,

B
B

Re:

Postby kc84 on Fri Jan 21, 2005 2:43 pm

I was there, I dont think it was me tho
kc84

Re:

Postby Bonnie on Fri Jan 21, 2005 5:38 pm

That's really sweet. I hope things work out. Otherwise, you're just going to have to go searching the streets for him/ her (you never really made it clear in your post, and I wouldn't want to presume).

Having just watched "You've got mail", with Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks, alittle part of my wonders whether you just pass by him every day on the streets and don't notice.
Bonnie

Re:

Postby kc84 on Sun Jan 23, 2005 1:12 am

do you have quite curly hair?
kc84

Return to The Students' Association (Union)