Home

TheSinner.net

Moulin Rouge, Union Rose..??

Welcome to the Union message board. Here's your opportunity to tell us what you think of what we're doing on your behalf. Enjoy! - Oli Walker, Head of Media, Marketing and Design, http://www.YourUnion.netPlease post any requests for advice (about anything) on The Sinner's ADVICE board. Ta!

Moulin Rouge @ Union? (POLL)

Postby Ahndru on Thu Dec 02, 2004 6:42 pm

Here's one for one more show to add... Sunday nights perhaps??? Haha!
There's more honour in chopping a man's head off with a sword... than blasting it to bits with a gun...

IMAGE:www.chalso.free.fr/images/tn_keyboard.gif
Ahndru

Pff...

Postby Ahndru on Fri Dec 03, 2004 2:27 pm

Well how's that for abstinent votes....
There's more honour in chopping a man's head off with a sword... than blasting it to bits with a gun...

IMAGE:www.chalso.free.fr/images/tn_keyboard.gif
Ahndru

Re:

Postby Director of Services on Fri Dec 03, 2004 7:47 pm

If you want to organise one, we've got Mermaids and MusFund to help with funding, Ents Crew to help with technical stuff, our very own Bruce to be the main act (yeah right!)

Go for it.
Director of Services

Re:

Postby Peaches on Sat Dec 04, 2004 3:08 am

Bruce... In a Corset? Bonnie! Stop it! I don't need nightmares like that!
Peaches

Re:

Postby Marco Biagi on Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:39 pm

A show where everyone does something like the obligatory Comic Relief act of newsreaders doing Rocky Horror or whatever it is this year would be a great way of re-engaging with the electorate (and sending them screaming)!

I remember suggesting in my year that Rory, Hannah, Kirsty and myself had the gender balance to be able do to an ABBA tribute performance. Sadly it was not to be and "sABBA" was stillborn.
Marco Biagi

Return to The Students' Association (Union)