Home

TheSinner.net

Wee Nae Features on this Jobby Message board features....

Welcome to the Union message board. Here's your opportunity to tell us what you think of what we're doing on your behalf. Enjoy! - Oli Walker, Head of Media, Marketing and Design, http://www.YourUnion.netPlease post any requests for advice (about anything) on The Sinner's ADVICE board. Ta!

Wee Nae Features on this Jobby Message board features....

Postby pinkymoo on Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:27 am

Jobby nation station on the rocks of pony talking llama features with ice and mace with a mug of baileys and wine features features ON A ROLLERCOASTER ALARM CLOCK FEATURES!!!! Mon the motors! Mon the present tense of avoir!!!!! Mon the turkeys, hippos, blairdrummond safari park!!! Mon the alcys! MOOOON the wee nae features features features features!!! diamontee laced alcopop nation. intoxicate me now, with your dobbers now i need a lolly now! Wwoooooohooowooooo! I fancy nic'la features features with the upside down mouth features. highlighter bread and icey mccoy features and irn bru avec fiero, sherry, vodka et gin! organic chemistry nation wae two wee duggies and a clickity clack features! ALSOOOO hundreds and thousands on top!! and a cherry.
pinkymoo

Re:

Postby flarewearer on Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:14 am

whatever it was you smoked, I want some

[hr][s]Have you ever wondered how you get triangles from a cow?
You need butter, milk and cheese, and an equilateral chainsaw.[/s]
flarewearer

Re:

Postby groovy on Tue Mar 08, 2005 6:26 pm

you're not the girl who comes into the union and calls everyone a jobby are you?
Remember now, there's a big difference between kneeling down and BENDING OVER!
groovy

Re:

Postby paw paw on Tue Mar 08, 2005 7:00 pm

Please can we not start yet another jobby/dobber thread!!!!!!!!!

I think theres enough on the DRA message board.
paw paw

no

Postby Wee Nic the Dobber!!!!! on Wed Mar 09, 2005 4:14 pm

u dont have to read it if you dont want to.....

JOBBY NATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wee Nic the Dobber!!!!!

Re:

Postby johness on Fri Mar 11, 2005 8:24 pm

*sigh*

[hr][s]as i walk away, i look over my shoulder too see what i'm leaving behind, pieces of puzzles and wishes on eyelashes fade, how do i show all the love inside my heart?[/s]
[s]As I walk away, I look over my shoulder to see what I'm leaving behind. Pieces of puzzles and wishes on eyelashes failed...[/s]
johness

Return to The Students' Association (Union)