Home

TheSinner.net

Doing 2nd year work in the 1st...

Welcome to the Union message board. Here's your opportunity to tell us what you think of what we're doing on your behalf. Enjoy! - Oli Walker, Head of Media, Marketing and Design, http://www.YourUnion.netPlease post any requests for advice (about anything) on The Sinner's ADVICE board. Ta!

Doing 2nd year work in the 1st...

Postby Katy on Mon Sep 16, 2002 11:32 am

I've got a timetable clash which means that I won't be able to do both IR and English- unless I could do 2nd year IR first, in which case it would be fine. Although the prerequisites for 2nd year IR are having done the 1000 modules, do you think it would be enough that I've got an A in A-level IR? will it be ok to leave this muddle until I get to talk to an advisor in my pre-sessional week, and just leave the timetable clash on my pre-advising sheet? So many questions! Thanks in advance

Katy x
Katy

Re:

Postby LG82 on Mon Sep 16, 2002 5:31 pm

Hi Katy

I had similar problems in my first year last year....and ended up taking second year english in my first year. It was quite scary at first but i soon settled down and managed to pass despite being worried about it! Speak to your adviser about it, but it may also be wise to speak to representatives from both subjects at the academic fayre thingy in freshers week. If you are the Katy who is moving into Hamilton and have any q's about 2nd yr english then I'd be happy to help and show you the texts etc... I'm in room 41 so feel free to come and knock on my door!

CU 2moro

Louise
x
LG82

Return to The Students' Association (Union)