Home

TheSinner.net

The Union Website

Welcome to the Union message board. Here's your opportunity to tell us what you think of what we're doing on your behalf. Enjoy! - Oli Walker, Head of Media, Marketing and Design, http://www.YourUnion.netPlease post any requests for advice (about anything) on The Sinner's ADVICE board. Ta!

Re:

Postby exnihilo on Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:23 am

Yup, you're right, I don't know what point is being made. I think I'm being told that I need to get a life. Which is rich, and odd. But there we go.
exnihilo

Re:

Postby sheerbrillance on Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:35 pm

Grandpa, what does bitching do to resolve the problem? Is it going to create more hours in the day for Oli and his team to do even more work? I think not.

Obviously this is something you care strongly about. If it's not then why the fuck complain? Get together with Oli and ask him what you can do to help. As you say you've already done the Mature Students section of the website so you do know how to edit the webpages. It's a hell of a lot more productive than what you are currently doing.
And if your response is "Oh I don't have time. I've got so much on" then how on earth do you have time to bitch about it.

sheerbrillance

Re:

Postby grandpa pisses me off on Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:24 am

Ah the elderly senile. I think it's time to put him in a home.

As for the website, aye, the content does need updating but this is a job for ALL hacks, not one scapegoat. The suggestion that as a concerned hack you should help out was not foolish in the least. Glass houses.....
grandpa pisses me off

Re:

Postby Dickie on Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:47 pm

Quoting grandpa pisses me off from 17:03, 28th Mar 2006
Ah the elderly senile. I think it's time to put him in a home.

I love your user name.

[hr]

http://facebook.com/p.php?id=37106107&l=217e435e0a
Dickie

Re:

Postby Al on Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:08 pm

"Ah the elderly senile."

Now, now. Be fair. Grandpa's not elderly.
Al

Previous

Return to The Students' Association (Union)