Home

TheSinner.net

insider information...

Welcome to the Union message board. Here's your opportunity to tell us what you think of what we're doing on your behalf. Enjoy! - Oli Walker, Head of Media, Marketing and Design, http://www.YourUnion.netPlease post any requests for advice (about anything) on The Sinner's ADVICE board. Ta!

insider information...

Postby Trace on Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:49 pm

Hey, I hope to come to St Ands in sept to do a Mres in environmental biology.

Anybody living in theses halls, your views are greatly appreciated! What are the rooms/kitchen/people like?

New Hall
Stanley Smith House
Albany Park
fife Park
Gannochy

Which is the best hall to meet friendly outgoing people like me?!?

And finally a call to all biology/ bio chem students - if you've found the library, does it have an useful books??

Thank u!!
:P
Trace

Re:

Postby Clonion on Tue Mar 02, 2004 11:21 am

[s]Unregisted User Trace wrote on 16:38, 29th Feb 2004:

Anybody living in theses halls, your views are greatly appreciated! What are the rooms/kitchen/people like?

New Hall
Stanley Smith House
Albany Park
fife Park
Gannochy

And finally a call to all biology/ bio chem students - if you've found the library, does it have an useful books??

Thank u!!

Stick this on the main message board (The Sinner Message board, not the union's) and you'll get more replies. I would write about the bits I can answer myself, but will do so when you've moved it over!

[hr]
"If I want to quantify anything, I measure it against Clones. There is nothing you will ever encounter in life you haven't seen in some form in Clones"
Neil Jordan
Clonion

Re:

Postby Paranoid on Tue Mar 02, 2004 11:04 pm

Click on the guide to St.Andrews and a few students have given their own views on life in each hall
..I've got this pain down all the diodes on my left side...
Paranoid

Re:

Postby fluttery_by on Thu Mar 04, 2004 12:46 pm

I have found the library and I don't find it particularly useful (although admittedly I don't get out many books) I find that all the good books that you want always seem to be out, grr...

[hr]...everyone is a devil at heart
...everyone is a devil at heart
fluttery_by

Re:

Postby Nelson on Mon Mar 15, 2004 5:56 pm

I'm still feeling happy with myself at actually finding a use for the main library last week - print quota boost.
Yay Chemistry and Physics departmental libraries!
Nelson

Environmental Biology

Postby swimmingwiththefishes on Mon Mar 22, 2004 2:11 pm

[s]Unregisted User Trace wrote on 16:38, 29th Feb 2004:

New Hall
Stanley Smith House
Albany Park
fife Park
Gannochy

I'm finishing a Bsc Marine Biol here and about to start a PhD. The main library is good and there's an excellent Chemistry library in the Purdie building, but you'll have access to a special MrES library in the Gatty Marine Lab with everything you'll need. Your lecturers are all really nice and will lend you anything you need. You shouldn't have to spend any money on books at all, and very little on photocopies. If you want to ask anything about the Gatty or your course, just post it here and I'll try and reply.

Thank u!!
swimmingwiththefishes

Return to The Students' Association (Union)