Home

TheSinner.net

Beautiful stranger with cigar

Welcome to the Union message board. Here's your opportunity to tell us what you think of what we're doing on your behalf. Enjoy! - Oli Walker, Head of Media, Marketing and Design, http://www.YourUnion.netPlease post any requests for advice (about anything) on The Sinner's ADVICE board. Ta!

Beautiful stranger with cigar

Postby Madeleine on Sun May 02, 2004 11:28 am

I’m looking for the most wonderfully handsome gentleman I have ever seen. You are American I think, about 24-25, tall, dark-eyed, with dark curly hair and impeccable taste as to clothing. You go to Costa almost every day and like to sit by the window in the corner of the smoking section. You smoke a cigars, at least sometimes. I was in St Andrews from the 16th to the 24th of April for a visit, and used to sit at Costa at least two hours a day. I have long dark hair, brown eyes and wore a bright red coat most of the time. I’m certain you remember me, we looked at each other dozens of times. I was so planning to talk to you but it just never seemed to be the right time. Darling, I really feel I need to do this or I’ll always regret it. Anyone who reads this and knows whom I mean, please, PLEASE help me. Love,

Madeleine
madeleinejostedt@hotmail.com
Madeleine

Return to The Students' Association (Union)