Home

TheSinner.net

when and where to go to st andrews??

Welcome to the Union message board. Here's your opportunity to tell us what you think of what we're doing on your behalf. Enjoy! - Oli Walker, Head of Media, Marketing and Design, http://www.YourUnion.netPlease post any requests for advice (about anything) on The Sinner's ADVICE board. Ta!

when and where to go to st andrews??

Postby dave on Mon Jun 28, 2004 12:19 pm

I am currently studying in Dundee but me and my friends are fed up wit the same places and faces so are goona head over to St. Andrews soon. We tried this twice before on one occassion it was a reading week and on another we were told u all had exams. So when should we come so we can actually get talking to some students and where do all the hot girls hang out?? ps. do we really need to wear a shirt and a scarf???
dave

Re:

Postby Cain on Mon Jun 28, 2004 5:19 pm

[s]Unregisted User dave wrote on 19:44, 10th May 2004:
I am currently studying in Dundee but me and my friends are fed up wit the same places and faces so are goona head over to St. Andrews soon. We tried this twice before on one occassion it was a reading week and on another we were told u all had exams. So when should we come so we can actually get talking to some students and where do all the hot girls hang out?? ps. do we really need to wear a shirt and a scarf???

temr doesn;t start again until the end of september, but i assume that since my reply is almost two months old, that won't matter.

top hang outs? the lizard, the gin house, ma bells (they're definitely popular) and you need to wear a shirt to cover up your nakedness. and a scarf to stop you from getting chills.

[hr]
I will diminish, and go into fourth year, and remain Cain
I hold an element of surprise
Cain

Re:

Postby Bonnie on Wed Jul 07, 2004 5:13 pm

Dundee students can come into the Union building due to our reciprocal agreement.
Bonnie

Re:

Postby yes i am not a monkey on Wed Jul 21, 2004 5:37 pm

i hope you can afford the money to get over the bridge. i always thought that was why dundee's population was on the rise...
yes i am not a monkey

Return to The Students' Association (Union)