Home

TheSinner.net

Hi!

Welcome to the Union message board. Here's your opportunity to tell us what you think of what we're doing on your behalf. Enjoy! - Oli Walker, Head of Media, Marketing and Design, http://www.YourUnion.netPlease post any requests for advice (about anything) on The Sinner's ADVICE board. Ta!

Hi!

Postby Rachel on Mon Jun 28, 2004 12:29 pm

hello, my name is Rachel and I am currently (for the next several days or so, at least) a student at the university of california, santa cruz. Anyway, all the paperwork has finally gone through and so I am officially having a junior year abroad at St.Andrews, and I am so exited that it is all I can do from hopping a plane right now and skipping out on the rest of finals:)

So I apologize for intruding on to your message board, but I just thought I'd see if I could meet any real-life st.andrews students .

Well, I'll introduce myself a little- I am turning twenty later this month, I am a european history major (my emphasis is on the ancient world). I have taken more german classes than I should have (some how, it became a habit...). I've lived my entire life in California and my home town is Napa (yeah, where the wine is ;-)].
Rachel

Re:

Postby Cain on Mon Jun 28, 2004 5:33 pm

it's hardly intruding - that's why we're here.

What courses have you picked for history -i'm doing a lot of renaissance era European history, and could probably give you a lowdown on what your tutors are like.

since you've decided that it's going to be great, you'll lvoe st andrews. get stuck in and it'll be a blast

[hr]
I will diminish, and go into fourth year, and remain Cain
I hold an element of surprise
Cain

Re:

Postby Thackary on Fri Jul 02, 2004 8:14 am

Hi Rachel!

As Cain says, if you decide to enjoy your time at St Andrews, you'll love it. It's a great place, and I'm sure you'll make the most of your time here!
Thackary

Return to The Students' Association (Union)