Home

TheSinner.net

USA Correspondence?

Welcome to the Union message board. Here's your opportunity to tell us what you think of what we're doing on your behalf. Enjoy! - Oli Walker, Head of Media, Marketing and Design, http://www.YourUnion.netPlease post any requests for advice (about anything) on The Sinner's ADVICE board. Ta!

USA Correspondence?

Postby Ms. Jennifer Schroeder on Thu Sep 02, 2004 9:48 am

You have an absolutely beautiful school. I am a graduate of Augsburg College, which is located in Minneapolis, MN USA. I am a sixth grade science teacher and am looking for someone who is interested in maintaining correspondence. It would be a great experience to communicate with someone who is interested in learning more about the United States (culture, history, current events, etc). I would really like to learn more about Scotland first hand from someone else who enjoys learning and values education. Please let me know if you are interested.
Ms. Jennifer Schroeder

Re:

Postby lwp on Fri Sep 03, 2004 5:23 pm

[s]Unregisted User Ms. Jennifer Schroeder wrote on 20:07, 27th Aug 2004:
You have an absolutely beautiful school. I am a graduate of Augsburg College, which is located in Minneapolis, MN USA. I am a sixth grade science teacher and am looking for someone who is interested in maintaining correspondence. It would be a great experience to communicate with someone who is interested in learning more about the United States (culture, history, current events, etc). I would really like to learn more about Scotland first hand from someone else who enjoys learning and values education. Please let me know if you are interested.

I am actually not from Scotland myself, and have lived in the US for a while, but am entering my fourth year now and would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have about St. Andrews or the area, although am possibly not the best person to ask about some aspects of Scottish culture (although I feel like I know a fair bit!). If you have any specific questions, you might think about posting here also, people are usually very happy to answer. My email address is lwp@st-andrews.ac.uk if you would like to get in touch.

Best wishes,
Laura
lwp

Return to The Students' Association (Union)