Home

TheSinner.net

Concept - I'm responsible for thousands of pounds of technical scientific equipment, but I haven't a clue what I'm doing!

Secrets of St Andrews - A picture a day calendar for 2008-09. Discussions, ideas, inspiration.

Concept - I'm responsible for thousands of pounds of technical scientific equipment, but I haven't a clue what I'm doing!

Postby Thackary on Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:41 am

Perfect for PhD students or research fellows over the summer...
If anonymity is an issue, we could do this with just the lower part of your face exposed (with a suitable "aaargh!" expression)

[hr]

[s]In July of this year I shall be walking 78 miles in 6 days in aid of the Joseph Salmon Trust, a charity founded by my friends in memorial to their son Joseph who died aged 3 in April of 2005. Please look at the link below for further details and consider sponsoring me. Thank you.
Donate: http://www.justgiving.com/thedaleswalk (please mention 'Oli' in the comments when donating)
http://www.thejosephsalmontrust.org.uk [/s]
Thackary

Re:

Postby RandomMusings on Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:12 pm

This could be altered to *I'm responsible for thousands of pounds of technical equipment but I haven't a clue what I'm doing!* and take a photo of certain Ents Crew members trying to make the lights/sound in Venue 1 work properly....

[hr]

? The humble question mark?
? So much mightier than the sword?
...and as the red red robin of time goes bob bob bobbin under the snowplough of eternity.... I see it's time to end
RandomMusings

Re:

Postby Spike on Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:10 pm

and which one were you thinking of? :p

[hr]

From Rock to Opera
From Rock to Opera
Spike

Re:

Postby RandomMusings on Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:33 pm

Quoting Spike from 22:10, 10th Jul 2008
and which one were you thinking of? :p

Are you volunteering Spike?
You would appear to fit the bill rather nicely..... ;-p

[hr]

? The humble question mark?
? So much mightier than the sword?
...and as the red red robin of time goes bob bob bobbin under the snowplough of eternity.... I see it's time to end
RandomMusings

Return to The Calendar Project