Home

TheSinner.net

Welcome!

Welcome!

Postby donnamatrix on Tue Mar 29, 2005 1:30 pm

Hey everyone! Welcome to the vegesoc (or 'Vegetarian Society' apparently) message board! Hopefully it'll serve as a great place to 'hang out', ask questions, have chats, share info and recipes, and so on.

Make a post and introduce yourself!

Donna :o)
[s]"Those who claim to care about the well-being of human beings and the preservation of our environment should become vegetarians for that reason alone. They would thereby increase the amount of grain available to feed people elsewhere, reduce pollution, save water and energy, and cease contributing to the clearing of forests."
--Peter Singer[/s]
donnamatrix

Vegan chocolate delight

Postby Nathtacular on Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:12 pm

[s]donnamatrix wrote on 16:30, 29th Mar 2005:
Hey everyone! Welcome to the vegesoc (or 'Vegetarian Society' apparently) message board! Hopefully it'll serve as a great place to 'hang out', ask questions, have chats, share info and recipes, and so on.

Make a post and introduce yourself!

Donna :o)

I'm going to use this space to make a formal request for the recipe for those vegan chocolate bars you make so good. I have been pestered by el Scotto to steal from you the secret to chocolate jesus to bend to my own will for his personal gain.

Or something like that. Are you prepared to post your secret recipe? Or
Nathtacular

Re:

Postby papercutheart on Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:22 pm

There's a Veggie Soc? Wow! I must join!
papercutheart

Re:

Postby donnamatrix on Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:00 pm

[s]papercutheart wrote on 00:22, 30th Mar 2005:
There's a Veggie Soc? Wow! I must join!

Hey! Welcome :o) I'm sorry you haven't heard of us before. We're not as active as we would like, but we do try! I'm Donna. Who are you?

Nath, I've started a recipe thread.

[hr]
"In relation to them, all people are Nazis; for the animals it is an eternal Treblinka."
Isaac Bashevis Singer
[s]"Those who claim to care about the well-being of human beings and the preservation of our environment should become vegetarians for that reason alone. They would thereby increase the amount of grain available to feed people elsewhere, reduce pollution, save water and energy, and cease contributing to the clearing of forests."
--Peter Singer[/s]
donnamatrix

Re:

Postby Steveo on Wed Apr 13, 2005 1:03 pm

Out of interest, did MeatSoc ever happen? I thought people here might know.....

[hr]

[s]Alone at night, I feel so strange, I need to find all the answers to my dreams[/s]
Get off my internet.
Steveo

Return to TEMP (newsinner): vegesoc