Home

TheSinner.net

Merry Christmas Everybody!

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

Merry Christmas Everybody!

Postby richey on Fri Dec 24, 2004 11:29 pm

I hope everyone has a wonderful day tomorrow, and Santa gives you all the presents you asked for!

Love from Richey (Hamiltonian Belle)
XXXXXXXXX
richey

Re:

Postby The_Farwall on Sat Dec 25, 2004 12:02 am

Happy Christmas, ya filthy animal.
[s]Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way.[/s]
The_Farwall

Re:

Postby Thalia on Sat Dec 25, 2004 12:17 am

Hope everyone has a good one! :-)
"This is my story. It'll go the way I want, or I'll end it here"
--Final Fantasy X
Thalia

Re:

Postby Mohawk on Sat Dec 25, 2004 12:29 am

eat drink and be merry,
Mohawk

Re:

Postby flarewearer on Sat Dec 25, 2004 2:39 am

Just Drink and be miserable, thats what I do!

[hr]..Abstract concepts are notoriously difficult to bomb...
flarewearer

Re:

Postby pea on Sat Dec 25, 2004 1:28 pm

Merry Christmas, hope everyone has a great day!
[img]http://imagegen.last.fm/ElegantPink/recenttracks/GeoRho.gif[/img]

I'm a little pea, I love the sky and the trees...
pea

Re:

Postby Midget on Sat Dec 25, 2004 4:34 pm

Merry Christmas, hope you were good this year amd Santa got you something nice. Or if you were naughty then I hope you had fun being naughty and aren't regretting the lack of presents from Santa too much.
Midget

Re:

Postby exnihilo on Sat Dec 25, 2004 5:19 pm

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the winter/summer
solstice holiday, practised within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with due respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

And a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2005, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures, and without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform, or sexual preference of the wishee.

(By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others, is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first. This warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.)

NOTE: all greetings conveyed in this message (including greetings conveyed by inclusion, unless said included greeting has been otherwise legitimately conveyed to the recipient) are applicable only to intended recipient of the message. Anyone else receiving this greeting must immediately notify the sender, delete or otherwise put beyond use, all copies of the greeting, and regard themselves as remaining un-greeted until such time that they receive a greeting intended for themselves, or other communication from the sender confirming their status as not-to-be-greeted. Failure to comply with these conditions will result in the unauthorised recipient of the greeting being regarded, and publically denounced, by the sender as a really sad case.
exnihilo

Re:

Postby harmless loony on Sat Dec 25, 2004 5:58 pm

Given the above post - I'll keep my one short - have a great day all!!
harmless loony

Return to The Sinner's Main Board