Home

TheSinner.net

fit guy in union

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

fit guy in union

Postby happysmiley on Tue May 24, 2005 11:13 pm

just got back from the students union and am a bit tipsy......but, managed to set up this account thingymajig, and now i can post stuff.

anyway...there was a really fit guy in the union, he had blonde hair,( i think it was dyed) and a really pink jumper on, does anyone know who he is??
happysmiley

Re:

Postby Duggeh on Tue May 24, 2005 11:37 pm

Thatll be that Douglas chap, smashing bloke from what ive heard.

[hr]

IMAGE:www.macintyre42.plus.com/images/tubular100.jpg
[hr][s]Duggeh: Master Of Ceremonies[/s]
[s]Website http://www.macintyre42.plus.com [For all your DJ Smuggy needs] [/s]
Duggeh

Re:

Postby Zombie Sheep on Tue May 24, 2005 11:50 pm

I'd say it was me, but I was neither in the union, nor was I wearing pink. Actually, I don't have blonde hair either.

[hr]

This post may be intended in jest and should be read as such. Any queries relating to the seriousness of it should be addressed to the author. The author requests that readers DO NOT follow the advice or requests in this post. This statement is retrospective with regards to all previous sinner posts.

http://www.zombiesheep.name
Zombie Sheep

Re:

Postby Big X on Tue May 24, 2005 11:55 pm

i think i know who you mean, was he hanging around the quiz game machine by the exit? i think one of his friends was wearing a blue polo shirt, i've always had a thing for him but i've never had the guts to talk to him......

Big X

[hr]

"Never apologise for showing feeling, in doing so you apologise for truth" Disraeli
"Never apologise for showing feeling, in doing so you apologise for truth" Disraeli
Big X

Re:

Postby tg on Tue May 24, 2005 11:58 pm

i always think posts like this are a wind-up, written by the person themselves. however, i happen to be flatmates with a guy who was at the union tonight, has a pink jumper and blonde hair, and i'm fairly sure it wasn't his own doing. so if you want , you can facebook him. i'll leave out his 2nd name ( for his own privacy etc) but his first name is james! it might not be him, but atleast this wil giv e you an idea.
tg

Re:

Postby uptown on Tue May 24, 2005 11:59 pm

hey.

i think i maybe know a guy who was wearing pink and has blonde hair... lots of people at this uni do wear pink though and tend to have blonde hair! were was this guy standing? i was near the pool tables if that is any help!?

c ya x
uptown

Re:

Postby happysmiley on Wed May 25, 2005 12:05 am

yep, he was at the who wants to be a millionare game for a while, and also at the pool tables earlier on, havent got a facebook thing yet, but will look for it when i do. he looked really nice, the jumper was pretty awful though.
happysmiley

Re:

Postby tg on Wed May 25, 2005 12:22 am

the jumper was pretty awful though

Lydia???
tg

Re:

Postby morn_69 on Wed May 25, 2005 7:25 am

I was covering a break in offsales last night and a pretty fit american guy wearing a pink jumper came in, I wanna find him as he was HOT!

[hr]

A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Douglas Adams
A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Douglas Adams
morn_69

Re:

Postby DrAlex on Wed May 25, 2005 12:39 pm

Quoting morn_69 from 10:25, 25th May 2005
I was covering a break in offsales last night and a pretty fit american guy wearing a pink jumper came in, I wanna find him as he was HOT!

Ladies, I wasn't wearing pink, and I don't have blonder hair

[hr]

RUSH KATO '05!

rush.kato@gmail.com
The Sinner: Where no one ever learned "if you haven't got any thing nice to say, don't say anything at all."
DrAlex

Re:

Postby womble chris on Wed May 25, 2005 1:25 pm

i doubt he'd be interested in you, he was wearing a pink jumper.....enough said
womble chris

Re:

Postby Dirac on Wed May 25, 2005 4:44 pm

Quoting Big X from 02:55, 25th May 2005
i think i know who you mean, was he hanging around the quiz game machine by the exit? i think one of his friends was wearing a blue polo shirt, i've always had a thing for him but i've never had the guts to talk to him......

Big X

[hr]

I also know of this Romeo who wears the salmon pink love cape.
He has many admirers, but i'm sure he could make time for you.

XXX

Dirac

Re:

Postby ARTooD2 on Wed May 25, 2005 7:56 pm

Quoting womble chris from 16:25, 25th May 2005
i doubt he'd be interested in you, he was wearing a pink jumper.....enough said

You never know...It could have been "salmon"...

[hr]

'What did you say, my boy? It's all over? That's what you said... but it isn't at all. It's far from being all over...'
King Sinner
ARTooD2

Re:

Postby Big X on Wed May 25, 2005 11:46 pm

i think he may have been at the union agaain tonight, although he looked a little bit worse for wear!!! i still think he looked totally fly tonight, suit jacket et al.....

Big X

[hr]

Big X

Re:

Postby gazza on Thu May 26, 2005 8:17 pm

im not too sure who you mean but i was with a guy tonight who meets your description.. i dont want to mention a name as to say anything is not fair if it is actually him. if it is him though, he does read the sinner so u might have a bit of luck!

good luck in your quest... if u have no luck email me then i will see if i cn get u and my mate together... only if it is the guy!
gazza

Re:

Postby Guest on Thu May 26, 2005 8:19 pm

I think i know who this guy is! i met a guy tonite at a party called federico who seemed to now of this post and was braggin about it...i dont know why as it prob isnt him. i have his number though but i might try meet up him if i can. if happysmiley thinks it his him i am happy to share!...just kidden!

c ya x

Return to The Sinner's Main Board