Home

TheSinner.net

The First Entry

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

The First Entry

Postby threekings on Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:49 pm

This is the first entry in our blog.

Last night we were all quite drunk and tired.
I just went to bed when i got in, but DMM and DMB stayed up and cooked meals. I was just too tired man. Meanwhile DMS went to a party, but it turned out to be quite uneventful man. Also DMC was at a party until the early hours, where he informed me that he was nearly in a scuffle. But he resisted. He got back late (plus he has been on it for three nights in a row now).

Keep watching for more adventures man.
threekings

Re:

Postby threekings on Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:51 pm

Quoting threekings from 17:49, 23rd Sep 2005

I just went to bed when i got in, but DMM and DMB stayed up and cooked meals. I was just too tired man. Meanwhile DMS went to a party, but it turned out to be quite uneventful man. Also DMC was at a party until the early hours, where he informed me that he was nearly in a scuffle. But he resisted. He got back late (plus he has been on it for three nights in a row now).

Plus DMS is still okay.
threekings

Re:

Postby Dave the Explosive Newt on Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:01 pm

Pass on my congratulations to DMC on his hit record It's Tricky.

[hr]

Will Watson. Medical Student. Cake Lover.
Dave the Explosive Newt

Re:

Postby rob 'f*ck off' wine boy on Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:02 pm

Quoting threekings from 17:51, 23rd Sep 2005

Plus DMS is still okay.

Are you sure?
Thought begets Heresy; Heresy begets retribution.
rob 'f*ck off' wine boy

Re:

Postby threekings on Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:07 pm

Quoting rob 'f*ck off' wine boy from 18:02, 23rd Sep 2005

Plus DMS is still okay.

Are you sure?

Mate are you even ALRIGHT?
threekings

Re:

Postby rob 'f*ck off' wine boy on Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:13 pm

Quoting threekings from 18:07, 23rd Sep 2005
Quoting rob 'f*ck off' wine boy from 18:02, 23rd Sep 2005
[quote]Quoting threekings from 17:49, 23rd Sep 2005

Plus DMS is still okay.

Are you sure?

Mate are you even ALRIGHT?[/quote]

What? When you getting drunk again?
Thought begets Heresy; Heresy begets retribution.
rob 'f*ck off' wine boy

Re:

Postby bramble on Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:15 pm

Is it wrong that i thought from the title that this was about something rude? :p

[hr]

If you dont want it bad enough to risk losing it - you dont want it bad enough
Ich will die Ruhe stören...
bramble

Re:

Postby DrAlex on Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:14 pm

Is it wrong that I found no merit to this post? Not only was it uninteresting, but it wasn't written well. I'm all for blogging on the sinner, but only if you have a story worth telling.

[hr]

RUSH KATO '05!

rush.kato@gmail.com
The Sinner: Where no one ever learned "if you haven't got any thing nice to say, don't say anything at all."
DrAlex

Re:

Postby Wong on Fri Sep 23, 2005 7:46 pm

Get a livejournal!

[hr]

No tree has branches so foolish as to fight among themselves
No tree has branches so foolish as to fight among themselves
Wong

The Second Entry

Postby threekings on Sat Sep 24, 2005 11:07 am

OK, so last night was my 4th night on the spin of getting off my face and totally maxing out in the bop, one of the worst bits was when the guy who was filming everyone just started to get totally in my face and everyone started laughing. was it just me who wondered why sarah COXY cox couldnt have played the sort of stuff that was going down in the union last night? she was totally whack. anyway, DMB and DMA stayed in last night, we all got a takeaway from Balaka which set DMS, DMM and myself up for the evenings festivities. Half of the PNC came over and got hammered with us before we left, westport first WORST BAR STAFF EVER, then drouthys, then the union. came home at 2 thinking that i would have an early night, then the russian and DMG came over with 3 litres of vodka. bad/good move. played PYRAMID OF DOOM, and BLACK WHITE BLACK, and CATEGORIES and ONE UP, ONE DOWN. that saw us through until 6 when i collapsed after eating the remainder of my curry (chicken rogan josh) from my dog bowl. peace out guys
threekings

Re:

Postby threekings on Sat Sep 24, 2005 11:29 am

DMA here, just hoping everyone is ALRIGHT.
Furthermore i also hope that DMM and DMC are still MATES.

Thanks man
threekings

Re:

Postby threekings on Sat Sep 24, 2005 11:32 am

Quoting DrAlex from 19:14, 23rd Sep 2005
Is it wrong that I found no merit to this post? Not only was it uninteresting, but it wasn't written well. I'm all for blogging on the sinner, but only if you have a story worth telling.

[hr]

RUSH KATO '05!

rush.kato@gmail.com

OH MATE, it's never never WRONG. DRALEX man, you would LOVE the following games:

1.BLACKWHITEBLACK
2.ONEUPONEDOWN
3.HALO (YOU WOULD LOVE THIS MAN)

Thanks
threekings

Re:

Postby Cain on Sat Sep 24, 2005 11:45 am

Quoting bramble from 18:15, 23rd Sep 2005
Is it wrong that i thought from the title that this was about something rude? :p

not wrong... inevitable

[hr]

I hold an element of surprise
Cain

Re:

Postby threekings on Sat Sep 24, 2005 11:48 am

Quoting Cain from 14:45, 24th Sep 2005
not wrong... inevitable

[hr]

CAIN man, you would love the games i recommended to DRALEX. Just give them a go is what i say....
threekings

Re:

Postby Cain on Sat Sep 24, 2005 11:53 am

Quoting threekings from 14:48, 24th Sep 2005
CAIN man, you would love the games i recommended to DRALEX. Just give them a go is what i say....

forgot to put in that i was replying to bramble. fixed now.

[hr]

Cain

Re:

Postby DrAlex on Sat Sep 24, 2005 5:59 pm

I feel like there was a preface to this that I missed out on. Either that or you are just a horrible writer...And what games are these?

[hr]

RUSH KATO '05!

rush.kato@gmail.com
The Sinner: Where no one ever learned "if you haven't got any thing nice to say, don't say anything at all."
DrAlex

Re:

Postby threekings on Sat Sep 24, 2005 6:50 pm

Quoting DrAlex from 20:59, 24th Sep 2005
I feel like there was a preface to this that I missed out on. Either that or you are just a horrible writer...And what games are these?

[hr]

RUSH KATO '05!

rush.kato@gmail.com

No preface DRALEX...But i really love your arrogant overtones (i still like you man).
Get ready for the next entry guys.

Much love xxx
threekings

The Third Entry

Postby threekings on Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:38 am

Freshers Flu has struck down DMC in a major way, all manor of bugs are trying to put a stop to his life at the moment, but he's strong and will push through this moment of gloom. DMB and DMS went out last night, DMS brought a chick back, all of us whole heartedly approve, especially the empty bottle of red wine which was in the living room this morning (surely that was you DMS??) I think DMB got up to some more cookery shenannigans last night upon her return, i can only imagine what culinary feast was created, full roast dinner perhaps? DMM and DMC are probably going to have a lie in today, god knows they deserve it.
threekings

MY GOODIES...

Postby threekings on Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:43 am

Quoting threekings from 08:38, 26th Sep 2005
DMS brought a chick back, all of us whole heartedly approve, especially the empty bottle of red wine which was in the living room this morning (surely that was you DMS??)

I'm not sure if the term is MAX OUT or MAX OUT MAX OUT. I know one thing for sure...I didn't hear any loud headboard (floor could have been utilised though).

Much love, DMA xxx
threekings

Re:

Postby DrAlex on Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:22 am

What does the DM prefix mean?

[hr]

"But, I really love your arrogant overtones [, Alex] (I still like you, man)."-threekings
DrAlex

Next

Return to The Sinner's Main Board