Home

TheSinner.net

Sinner Lurkers: Post Here

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

Sinner Lurkers: Post Here

Postby Prophet Tenebrae on Tue Oct 29, 2002 1:13 am

Go on, you know you want to - the Sinner needs your inflamatory opinions and non-anonymous personal attacks to stay afloat. James is eating out of bins! Is that really what you sick bastards want?

So instead of being intellectual sponges and soaking up all our Erudite conversations and stuff, telling us something about yourself. Even trivial posts are good, I mean I would lie and say I felt bad about the fact that RichZ apparently cried after he read my reprimands - but that would be a whopper, even for me.

Anyway, go on post - then you can see your cats again.
Prophet Tenebrae

Hey! I had a dog!

Postby Greebo on Tue Oct 29, 2002 1:18 am

Go on, you know you want to - the Sinner needs your inflamatory opinions and non-anonymous personal attacks to stay afloat. James is eating out of bins! Is that really what you sick bastards want?

So instead of being intellectual sponges and soaking up all our Erudite conversations and stuff, telling us something about yourself. Even trivial posts are good, I mean I would lie and say I felt bad about the fact that RichZ apparently cried after he read my reprimands - but that would be a whopper, even for me.

Greebo

Re:

Postby Thackary on Tue Oct 29, 2002 1:37 am

A whole one?
Thackary

Re:

Postby The Kaiser on Tue Oct 29, 2002 2:34 am

[s]Greebo wrote on 01:18, 29th Oct 2002:
Hey! I had a dog!

Keep it clean, please
The Kaiser

Re:

Postby Prophet Tenebrae on Tue Oct 29, 2002 11:19 am

I'm sure that Greebo is only implying that he ate a dog, that or quoting the Simpsons.
Prophet Tenebrae

I DID NOT CRY!!!! BOOHOO

Postby RichZ on Tue Oct 29, 2002 5:04 pm

I don't recall even feeling slightly hurt about a reply of yours, I may be wrong. However I didn't cry. I don't know, STOP PICKING ON ME Boohoooooow :¬(

But you can't bully me into replying/posting on the Sinner, or use any other tactic to do so!

You can't have a cat (or dor for that matter) which you could catnap/dognap (or in general aninap - what would it be just out of interest?). Anyway you can't have a cat of mine as i don't have one and am allergic to them anyway. So there! :¬P

Hopefully when you read the 2nd paragraph you thought "Ah, fool, he has replied to this thread, I have him now, bwaaahhhhh". NO? Well never mind.
I do like posting on The Sinner, but the number of threads/posts isn't as great as last year! And I always seem to be busy. I will however make a concerted effort from now on to write as much drivel as possible, as you requested. But come on people get typing, stay up ALL night thinking of witty things to write!

OK, I've returned to my usual barrage of babble, so I will stop, right..........now. No,.....now yes, now
RichZ

too true -

Postby frank nitti on Tue Oct 29, 2002 5:14 pm

As the Sheriff said at the end of Blazing Saddles - "it's getting kind of dull around here". Is the night life so great? the coursework so interesting? Are there no great controversies? Will it be neccessary to revive posts from last year.... like watching 30year old Star Trek episodes... because the new stuff is just so boring?

I just might have to unbookmark this site and get back to work. We Sinner Lurkers deserve better.
frank nitti

Re:

Postby morgenhund on Tue Oct 29, 2002 5:14 pm

[s]Prophet Tenebrae wrote on 01:13, 29th Oct 2002:

Mr Ten,

I graduated in 2000 and requested an account under the name of morgenhund but was never given one. I know that friends of mine (aka Brian Potter, Never Backed Bibby and John Steed) might also like an account!

morgenhund (the original and the best!)
morgenhund

Re:

Postby Prophet Tenebrae on Tue Oct 29, 2002 5:52 pm

RichZ: as you're fully aware - I was joking :P

Morgenhund: Good luck, James is a well known stickler ;)
Prophet Tenebrae

Re:

Postby lazyjayn on Tue Oct 29, 2002 9:05 pm

I would log in and post under a real name, but I haven't got one. You see, I'm at the University of Wyoming, you know, the cold one, compleat with Union contained "beer-free garden". So, with no beer, I am reduced to lurking, and even ocasionally posting, here.

lazyjayn
lazyjayn

Re:

Postby S.P.I.G on Wed Oct 30, 2002 7:14 am

"Lurkers" sounds so sinister 10...You seem to be inviting them to admit to being the menacing figures in dark alleys, shifty eyed and shuffle footed.
S.P.I.G

Re:

Postby Prophet Tenebrae on Wed Oct 30, 2002 11:47 am

Knowing the regular posters on the site, that's not really so far from the truth.

Oh yeah, glad to hear you're coming to rejoin us next semester. I don't buy that the work is too easy, I think you might have formed a Bond here that is calling you back ;)
Prophet Tenebrae

Re:

Postby RaphX on Wed Oct 30, 2002 2:22 pm

[s]Prophet Tenebrae wrote on 11:47, 30th Oct 2002:
Knowing the regular posters on the site, that's not really so far from the truth.

What're you trying to say?

[hr]
Let it be a joke
Let it be a smile
Let it be a farce if it makes me laugh for a little while
Let it be a tear
Let it be a sigh
Coming from a heart, speaking to a heart, let it be a cry
RaphX

Re:

Postby Amanda on Wed Oct 30, 2002 9:00 pm

definitely calling :) although i might just kidnap him next week :)

[hr][s]"don't frown...you never know who might be falling in love with your smile..."[/s]
[s]"don't frown...you never know who might be falling in love with your smile..."[/s]
Amanda

You have no name!?!

Postby RichZ on Wed Oct 30, 2002 11:08 pm

So then lazyjayn, you have no real name, hows that work then? Havce you had your name erased from all records and are now only known by your alis?

That would be interesting. Ummm. OK well maybe not.

I should be writing a talk for Friday now, but can't be bothered to be honest.

Suppose I should really - I have a whole week free afterwards after all!
RichZ

Re:

Postby Prophet Tenebrae on Wed Oct 30, 2002 11:29 pm

*Gasps*

How ever did you break my secret code of hidden meaning Amanda? :P
Prophet Tenebrae

Re:

Postby Amanda on Wed Oct 30, 2002 11:46 pm

from my home-made secret decoder made of pasta and soy sauce :)

[hr][s]"don't frown...you never know who might be falling in love with your smile..."[/s]
[s]"don't frown...you never know who might be falling in love with your smile..."[/s]
Amanda

Re:

Postby Prophet Tenebrae on Thu Oct 31, 2002 3:16 am

Man, I wish I had some right now - it's gourmet compared to hall food.
Prophet Tenebrae

Re:

Postby Amanda on Thu Oct 31, 2002 3:19 am

hehe...now you know why i moved to your kitchen instead of visiting the new hall dining room! :)

Amanda

Re:

Postby Amanda on Thu Oct 31, 2002 3:30 am

hehe...now you know why i moved to your kitchen instead of visiting the new hall dining room! :)

Amanda

Next

Return to The Sinner's Main Board