Home

TheSinner.net

La la la la leprosy

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

Re:

Postby Zen on Wed Dec 11, 2002 3:22 pm

Like a dancing queen, some might say... because yah know that song was written about me...
Zen

Re:

Postby sas on Wed Dec 11, 2002 3:47 pm

yeah i know i thought you were the insperation for that tune!!!
sas

Re:

Postby The A floor one! on Wed Dec 11, 2002 4:55 pm

So the G floor live on? I certainly think the virus has taken over A floor - I haven't seen any of them for days! Or maybe they are still chained to their desks studying - I've never seen first years work so hard in all my time here. I fear that they are possessed - they are not displaying the normal behaviour of a student and I fear that it may be infectious...will I become one of these study zombies too??? Either that or one of those titanium potatoes will kill me!!
The A floor one!

Re:

Postby Zen on Wed Dec 11, 2002 5:07 pm

there is good reason to be fearful, perhaps the reason everyone is missing on A floor is due to the fact that they foolishly wander down to the study area on G floor, whereupon they are pounced on by ravenous G floor mutants and dragged into the mysterious depth of their caves, beware A floorer, the disease is contagious, people as far up as C floor are suffering from the symptoms, and well at one point we thought D floor might have been infected but on further examination we discovered that they are infact an entirely new species of freak...
Zen

Re:

Postby sas on Wed Dec 11, 2002 5:29 pm

i fear that the whole of regs shold be on red alert considering the problems of the mutants i think we all should be provided with machine guns & plenty of ammo!!!!
we can not let them take over they will not rule regs!!!!
sas

Re:

Postby Zen on Wed Dec 11, 2002 7:05 pm

Oh no i think you might be right A floorer!! Hall food tastes like nothing on earth, today one of the D floorers complained that his food did not have a taste full stop, perhaps it is all in the food, perhaps the food and damp sub tropical conditions on G floor can be attributed to it's mutated inhabitants. As for D floor it is only for the brave or extremely foolish to venture there...
Zen

Re:

Postby sas on Wed Dec 11, 2002 7:27 pm

the mystery has been solved well done A floorer!!!!! it seems sooo obvious now that it is the food that is makin the people go strange so we are all doomed unless we stop eaten this evil food!!!!!!!
we should go & kidnapp the catering manager & interagate them & find out what the hell they are doin to the food!!!!!!
sas

Re:

Postby The A Floor One! on Wed Dec 11, 2002 7:46 pm

Aaah! You have discovered the D-floor species. They are an entirely new breed of sloth species and yet I believe that they have been genetically engineered in an experiment by the chemistry department and the catering staff - it's all in the food!!! That's why it doesn't taste like normal food that you get outside hall
The A Floor One!

Re:

Postby Zen on Wed Dec 11, 2002 8:42 pm

oh no i can only imagine what hideous mutations tonights culinery delights may cause.....
Zen

DINNER IN REGS

Postby REGS RESIDENT on Thu Dec 12, 2002 1:58 pm

What WAS that they fed us? And what was on the chicken.......... wasnt nice! Urrrrrrrrrrg.
Bring on the closure of central catering!
REGS RESIDENT

Re:

Postby Zen on Thu Dec 12, 2002 4:56 pm

I'm still trying not to think about the chicken. Have you noticed that no matter what meal they serve up it always tastes faintly of fish? Must be those underwater chickens they've been breading in the murkey depth of G floor
Zen

Re:

Postby sas on Thu Dec 12, 2002 8:00 pm

you know i've actually seen one of those under water chickens they really are quite amazing!!!!
but i do thk its about time we stood up for our selfs & demand the kitchen staff to tell us what on earth they are doing to the food!!!!!
sas

Re:

Postby Zen on Thu Dec 12, 2002 8:07 pm

nooooo i wouldnt do it for fear of becoming the food....if you catch my drift
Zen

Re:

Postby sas on Thu Dec 12, 2002 8:27 pm

oh my god i've just had a thought!!!
i bet that is what they do to students who get into trouble they kill them & then use their meat as food!!!!
this has to be stopped!!!
sas

Re:

Postby Zen on Fri Dec 13, 2002 10:39 am

watch yourself sas, they're only letting us home for christmas so they can fatten us up....
Zen

Re:

Postby sas on Tue Dec 17, 2002 12:57 pm

ah ha so that is their plan!!! well zen all we have to do is eat nothing all through the fetive season!!!!
that will really piss them off when we get back with no meat on us!!!
i think this plan will work.....be strong do not eat!!!
sas

Re:

Postby Zen on Tue Dec 17, 2002 6:10 pm

ooooh nooo Sas, i fear it may be too late for me...i have already begun my festive gorging what shall i do??? I do not want to end up chopped up and served on a plate with titanium potatoes and mutated carrots!!!
Zen

Re:

Postby sas on Thu Dec 19, 2002 2:39 pm

zen you must stop yourself from eating now before you become to obese & therefore will be a perfect candidate for the kitchen staff!!!!
do what ever it takes.....even if it means going & living in a garden shed without any food!!!!!!
sas

Re:

Postby Zen on Thu Dec 19, 2002 9:36 pm

But wouldnt a garden shed be an upgrade from my small damp cardboard box? I can but only dream of the mansion that is the garden shed...
Zen

Re:

Postby sas on Fri Dec 20, 2002 8:45 pm

that is true !!!
for you zen a shed would seem like a palace therefore i feel that my plan is full proof because this way you will have the best christmas ever!!!!!!
sas

PreviousNext

Return to The Sinner's Main Board