Home

TheSinner.net

Who remembers T-Bag? 80's kids' TV

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

Who remembers T-Bag? 80's kids' TV

Postby James on Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:30 pm

Always a quest for a girl to collect the full set of the "insert magic collection here" (teaspoons, clock numbers, bells, pearls ...); always trying to foil the quest and never succeeding; always with T-Shirt, her boy sidekick who seemed to turn good at the end of every series; but interestingly with two T-Bags, starting off with brunette Talula and moving on to blonde Tabetha later on.

Anyone else remember it? If so, you're probably also of the Knightmare era.

And while I'm on the subject, who also remembers Round the Bend? -- NOT Round the Twist (Aussies, lighthouse, ghosts, etc.) -- but a load of puppets headed up by Doc Crock living in a sewer with bizarre cartoons etc.
James

Re:

Postby bubbles on Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:33 pm

I remember Round the Bend, was a great programme. Do you remember Roland Rat? I was a great fan of his as well
Quoting James from 22:30, 18th Apr 2006
Always a quest for a girl to collect the full set of the "insert magic collection here" (teaspoons, clock numbers, bells, pearls ...); always trying to foil the quest and never succeeding; always with T-Shirt, her boy sidekick who seemed to turn good at the end of every series; but interestingly with two T-Bags, starting off with brunette Talula and moving on to blonde Tabetha later on.

Anyone else remember it? If so, you're probably also of the Knightmare era.

And while I'm on the subject, who also remembers Round the Bend? -- NOT Round the Twist (Aussies, lighthouse, ghosts, etc.) -- but a load of puppets headed up by Doc Crock living in a sewer with bizarre cartoons etc.

[hr]

There is no dream and no waking up. This is today.
There is no dream and no waking up. This is today.
bubbles

Re:

Postby flarewearer on Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:19 pm

It's all awesome

[hr]

flarewearer

Re:

Postby October on Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:44 am

I remember them all.

[hr]

your friendly hall robot
Does no-one feel that giving geeks a justification such as Article 31 a bad move? - Frank
October

Re:

Postby pinkymoo on Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:21 am

T-BAG!!! T-BAG and the Pearls of Wisdom!! Gotta love it!! I have it on video....thats really sad eh hahahah!!
pinkymoo

Re:

Postby munchingfoo on Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:22 am

Oh man - nostalgia

[hr]

Tired Freudian references aside - your mother played my mighty skin flute like a surf crowned sea nymph trying to rouse Poseidon from his watery slumber!
I'm not a large water-dwelling mammal Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis? Did Steve
munchingfoo

Re:

Postby Gealle on Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:40 am

I remember I used to run home after school on a Friday night, close the lounge curtains, throw myself in the sofa...

...And get ready for Knightmare with your bloke there in the dodgy Alan Rickman-u-like beard.
So someone asked me "What is it you do?". I thought about it for a minute. Then I thought about it a little more. All the while I probably looked like I was staring in to space, struggling for an answer. And I was. There was only one response I could really give.

"I make sure the shit stays off the fan."
Gealle

Return to The Sinner's Main Board